Chapter 5

After the first day of U.A. All Might is told to go to a meeting at the Avengers' base. While waiting some of the other members arrived for the meeting. He is in his weak form still wearing his yellow strip suit, still thinking little bit about tomorrow's lesson that is planned to teach for his successor and the rest of the class.

Yagi's good friend and alley, Steve Rogers in his Captain America suit. Tony Stark in his business suit, and Janet in her Wasp suit. And even the Erasure Hero himself, Shota Aizawa in the meeting too.

Lying to the entire class today about expelling anyone who doesn't make the top scores gets kicked out. That was a dirty trick. Aizawa is also invited to the base for the meeting, he may not be a Avenger, but this meeting is very important for him.

Later on after going through the reports sometime.

"And last, here we have the final reports we've gathered." Said the female A.I. with a tried tone. "It's not much that we gathered since any other organizations was very active."

The room is dark and the hologram from the table lights the room as it displaying the map of the country of Japan.

"As you can see." Yuna states the map close to a city. "The last Hydra activity happened few weeks ago at a warehouse they did is a small get together back in Tokyo."

"The meeting they had was info about Arnim Zola involved. One of Hydra's scientists working with the unnamed villains that we still don't know with him, and the one that is try to be a god. He is try to match on Odin and Zeus' level." Captain America added, after he was involved the raid of the meeting.

"But they're putting something together one piece at a time to complete the plan. But what could it be with that mad doctor." Yagi cupped his chin.

"Yeah." Shouta said when he move the map to a different area. "We can look back that time when Woods and Mt. Lady were at a busy street of Mustafa when a van had some of the agents delivered to an unknown location. The stuff was some materials and tools to use in a lab for transplant operations. It's unknown why Hydra was carrying medical equipment and the walking monitor is involved. My hunch is like the bombers creatures happen years ago. Even the Winter Soldier program."

"I doubt we will ever face bombers again, Shota. Maybe it might be even something worse." Wasp said. "Or any that is similar to the aliens happen back in Tokyo."

"Hmm. Hydra and other groups are less active these days. When it comes to Hydra's top scientists. There will be experiments gone wrong and nearly impossible to stop." Tony comments.

"Well whatever they are planning with the big guy. We will be ready to end that plan of his'!" Yuna beamed up in her human form.

 We will be ready to end that plan of his'!" Yuna beamed up in her human form

"We can all agree on that. For now, we will be alert of any unusual activity. Same goes to the other pros in this country too." Tony said while getting up and stretched. "Which reminds me. Yuna. Report me of anything back in New York for the last few weeks. I need to go to my office." The A.I. girl nodded and left out of the conference room. And Yuna went with him.