Chapter One

you didn't think it was over, did you? :)

because let me tell you, things were certainly not cleared up after dream and sapnaps last mishap with george.

it's been two years. a long time, right? maybe you'd think that all of their problems would go away. maybe you'd think that nothing worse would happen outside of social media...

but that is certainly not where this is going.

october 16th is when it first started. when what started, you might ask. we'll get into that in a second.

but you might want to know how things are going.

dream and sapnap officially live with each other. they live in orlando as well as punz and his mysterious girlfriend. not really mysterious but nobody's met her.

george and wilbur? well they kind of just, disappeared.

poof, gone. after they cleared up the twitter incident over two years ago, it was like they fell off the face of the earth.

not like they got irrelevant and nobody heard of them, not even close.

their whole existence was being questioned. no sighting by paparazzi, no videos, no social media's.

it was like they just...

quit.

and so maybe they did. maybe they wanted to live a normal life somewhere out there.

or maybe they didn't, but they stuck with the first option.

but after 2 years, losing a couple of their best friends, they were still famous just not uploading as much.

trying to adult like normal people.

anyways back to what had just started in october.

dream and sapnap started receiving...notes.
the first one read out,

"im still out here. we are. and if you thought it stopped there... it's going to get a whole lot worse for you. you made the wrong choice sappy :)"

there was no signature, no trace, no nothing.

it was around halloween anyway, so why would they worry? of course it was probably just some obsessed fan trying to mess their way into their lives.

but it went down hill from there.

way down.