chapter 3

I was in front of the UA gate and i saw the MC, namely izuku midoriya who slipped and floated because of the quirk ochako uraraka after that i entered the UA exam and sat on the top bench, the present mic appear and explained the robot pointer and what to do before explaining 0 pointer was there the one who asked is tenya lida after he asked he pointed to midoriya because it wasn't focused on the exam after that present mic explained 0 pointer after that we went to fake city i got block D which is where midoriya is.

Saw a lot of participant there and prepared to go forward before the gate opened, i saw uraraka nervous and midoriya wanted to help him but was interrupted by lida who told him not to disturb other participants told him after that i saw the gate open, i immediately went forward and i listened to what another participant said.

(Random participant =Rp)

Rp 1 : come on that cheating.

Rp 2 : yes it's cheating present mic doesn't say go.

present mic: what are you doing there, if there was a villain, there's no time to hurry up and follow that boy.

And all forward and i see there is 1 pointer and 2 pointer i immediately destroy it with my fire.

Time skip

At the UA supervisory room, the teachers saw the participant again collecting points to enter the UA academy and the chimera/nezu the head said.

Nezu: short time limits and wide area battles ... really there is no other way to get them excited and in the end they can issue their skill "insight" "agility" and also of course with "fighting strength" alone ... we can measure it their exact level is based on their points.

Midnight: oh my gosh this year we harvest a lot of seeds

Snipe: it's not certain

Nezu : who can really test their courage

Nezu pressed the 0 pointer button.

Back to ray who is collecting point.

Ray: 62 point maybe enough.

After that it stopped shaking and 0 pointer appeared between the buildings which made the participants panic and run from  0 pointer i saw uraraka trapped and there midoriya trying to tun ways but there was silent ray seeing the quest appear.

Quest: assist midoriya in destroying 0 pointer
Reward: 1000 exp/random skill or item/$600
yes/no

Ray pressed the button yes.

Ray: it's good try to help midoriya.

Fire comes out in ray's hand is a small fire ball after that ray taps the ball with ray's hand and opens ray's hand who see the fire ball into liquid fire and make it a fire arrow.

Ray: axploded fire arrows.

Ray shoot exploded fire arrow to foot of 0 pointer and exploded into 0 pointers can not move, ray saw midoriya flying to the head 0 pointer like in the anime destroying the 0 pointer head and midoriya's hand was crushed because of that and fell from a height but was helped by uraraka in the way to fall to the ground uraraka slapped him and activated she quirk and midoriya floated after that ray heard bell sound and the present mic says.

Present mic: TIME RUNS OUT you all can go back to your respective homes and wait 2 weeks if there is notifications form UA.

Ray goes home sits on a cair and opens the inventory to see skills or items obtained,ray sees as skill book the eyes of yuu otosaka, the ability is the same as the main character in the charlotte anime, yuu otosaka who is known as the "grim reaper" which can enters the body of people who see our eyes and can control them and one of these abilities is to take people's power or abilities but these eyes are a little different from the original eyes these eyes can copy the abilities people have abilities. This ability is also in this world who has the ability to take one's power is AFO, AFO is the biggest enemy in the world AFO quirk is all for one who can take someone's quirk and give the quirk to someone else.

Do you want to learn yuu otosaka eye skills ?
yes/no

I said yes and entered the vampire dungeon i saw a vampire and saw me, i tried yuu otosaka ability and it worked.

Ray: hmm fell weird if it goes into a vampire's body and not my own body.

After trying what can be done i got out of the vampire's body and when i returned to may body i saw vampire fainted on the ground and i killed him, after that i came out of the dungeon, i opened the menu.

Ray: menu.

(menu)

[inventory]

[shop]

[gacha]

[party]

Ray open [gacha]

[gacha]
spin the gacha to get item or skill by luck.

before playing ray see the status first.

[stats]
Nama: ray satoru
Age:15
Gender: male
Race: human
Fame: none
Title: The hunter/the raven/shadow
Level: 60
Hp: 2400/2400(regen 50per minutes)
Mp: 4600/4600(regen 90per minutes)
Stamina: 1000/1000( regen 60 per minutes)
Strength:77
Endurance:76
Agility:87
Intelligence:92
Wisdom:76
Luck:56
Point: 5
Money: $10600

do you want this gacha for $500
yes/no

Ray said yes and gacha is out getting.

You got skill unlimite blade works
do you want to learnd this skill book ?
yes/no

Ray: what the fuck i only once gacha got the emiya shirou skill, my lucky is still good.

Ray is short-sighted, yes and ray goes to the room and sleeps because he is tired in the exam, the ray seal is half the power ray because if he takes it all out then he can't experience, thinking Ray means that Ray wants to feel his name is experience in fighting, To go to another anime, Ray needs his name first experience. if he want to go to another anime because if Ray goes to another anime with no experience it is the same as dying because other anime have many strong villains and high danger, Ray thinks if in the world it's like a level half in other anime because there are many villains strong not like villain bnha even though villain bnha is also dangerous but not on the level of other villians.