𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌-𝑇𝐻𝑅𝐸𝐸

( Same outfit as last chapter )

" I'm not afraid anymore, what makes you sure your all I need?

Forget about it.

When you walk out the door and leave me torn, your teaching me, to live without it. "

Unedited

No one

ESME GLANCED AT THE TV AS SHE RAN  the white cheese through the grater. Despite Rosalie's constant whining about Bella coming to meet the family, and the slight warnings she had gotten from her children about Bella's.. personality, she was still excited to meet her.

She didn't know what to expect, honestly. She was a bit torn because the way Jasper and Alice tensed slightly when their soulmates twin was mentioned— but she knew how happy Edward was with the idea of Bella giving him his well deserved happiness.

Esme's smile didn't falter at all. Not when Rosalie tapped her heels on the tile wood floor out of impatience or when Emmett made some out of pocket comment.

"Is she even Italian?" Rosalie huffed, rolling her eyes at the dinner choice her mother figure had chosen.

"Her name is Bella." Emmett replied in a duh-tone; as if it was obvious.

Rosalie rolled her eyes once more, this time at her husband. Her annoyance couldn't come close to overpowering her love and adoration for him, but that didn't mean she didn't feign said annoyance.

'Where is Lilian when you need her.' She thought, suddenly missing the seemingly adolescent teen.

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what. And if she doesn't, Lily's stomach is a bottomless pit." Carlisle said, attempting to put an end to any argument that would come up between the three vampires.

The distant sound of a door shutting , alerted the trio of the presence of their favorite human's younger twin sister.

"Get a whiff of that. Here comes the human."