Anger, Sadness and Jealousy

"Umm." Arthur looks at Kei who is reading an old magazine he picked up in the side facing the hospital bed.

Kei looks up.
"You need something?"

Arthur shakes his head.
"Are you done in school?"

"I dont have class today."

"........why are you here?"

Arthur ask in confusion.

Kei looks at Arthur.

The silence lasted for a couple minutes.

Arthur smiles.
"Not that I dont want you here. Im just curious since we are not that close to begin with."

"Yeah we are not."
Kei answers back with a matter of factly tone.

The silence feels awkward for Arthur.

"I heard you wanted to be a businessman. Like father, like son."
He chuckles.

Kei blinks and put the magazine down.

"I dont want to be a businessman."

Arthur looks at Kei.
"You dont?"

"I dont want anything. I dream to be lazy and do nothing but fun things in my life. That is how you dream big."

Arthur suddenly burst laughing.
Kei frowns.
"That's not good for you."

Arthur lay his head down and grins at Kei.

"That is not a very productive dream."

"Dreams dont need to be productive. That is why it was called a dream. Ambition is not a dream. Goals are not dreams. Dreams can be anything you will ever want but might or might not have."

Arthur lips twitch.

"I dream to become an well known painter."

"Thats plain." Kei snorts.
"Something like eating clouds is more dream like."

Arthur is shock and looks at Kei.

"You think its plain?"

"Dream should be more harder to achieve right? Being a well known painter might be hard but its actually easier for you to be one if you pursue it since you are already a famous person."

Arthur stares at the ceiling.
"Our family are all businessman."

"Thats bullshit." Kei snorts.
"A family that produce one line of interest doesnt exist. They probably forced you guys. Poor you."

Arthur chuckles.
"You are really your father's son." He grins. "Ark used to disobey Uncle in every little things. When Uncle said he should marry this woman or he wont give him a single cent. Your father flew away and never contact us again after 3 years. When he came back he already owns a small company and is also a CEO like Uncle. The look in Uncle's face as he said, 'I will not marry anyone I dont love.'
To his face after 3 years.ahahahha."

Kei frowns.
"He is so rebellious. What's wrong in marrying a woman he doesnt love? Then try loving her."

Arthur sneers.
That is the first time Kei sees Arthur sneering. But his sneering is very soft and elegant. Its more like a teasing expression than sneering.

"Will you marry anyone if you are already inlove with someone else?"

"Dad already likes someone back then?"

"The actress,his former wife. Ark used to watch her movies and television series. Saying he will one day marry her. But when he did...he let his chance go for momentary lust. That fool."