Hes never going to let me go

It was an understatement to say I was pissed....

Draco's pov

        I got in my car driving to the ally I knew Theo and Blaise would be at. When I got there I saw two body's one clearly dead and one- one well not so dead. He looked like a kid well not really a kid but younger that me I'm 22.
He had to be at least 18.
"Check his pockets, see if he has an ID or Student ID on him" i said to Theo. After he checked he found an Student ID, as always I was right. "Pick him up" I said annoyed that I had to come and help these idiots with a stupid job as easy as this.
"Wait Draco, what do we do with the dead guy" the darker skinned man asked. " I don't know figure it out, I have to deal with the other one" I said in French to Blaise who rolled his eyes. " yo Theo this ones on you" I heard Blaise say as I got into my car with an unconscious guy I didn't know. 'He's hot 'I said to myself.
———————————————————————————

Harry's pov:

I woke up in a unfamiliar room it looked like a fancy hotel room? I don't know. All I know is I need to get out of here. I tried to stand up but soon realized I was tied to a chair. "Fuck" I said for the 4th time today.
"Language " an unfamiliar voice with a thick French accent said. I- who's there" I said nervously. Then when he stepped into the light I saw the hottest man I have ever seen. He had platinum blond hair and beautiful grey eyes, he looked older that me at least in his early 20's but I really didn't care.
"W-where am I" I said
"Where does it look like" the taller man said
"Um i don't know maybe a room with a perverted man in it" I yelled
"Quite yelling or I'll kill you" he said as he held a knife to my throat.
"You and I both know you won't" I said not really sure if he was bluffing or not.
"Your right you could by useful, I mean your hot, attractive, and have attitude" He said
"T-thanks?" I said not really sure if that was a compliment.
" Dray leave the poor kid alone and way are all the lights off" a women with a short black bob said as she turned on the lights.
"Pansy turn the fucking lights off " the grey Eyed man said.
"Anyways, Kid what's your name?" She asked
" I'm Harry - Harry Potter"
"Well Harry I'm pansy and this blondie here is Draco Malfoy  and these two right here is Blaise she pointed to the dark skinned man and this is Theo" she pointed to the Tanned man
" we'll see you tomorrow because I have a job for you" Draco said as he untied me
To tried to make a run for it but he grabbed my waist not letting go.
"Let go of me you pervert" I yelled as loud as a could.
"Are you done" he asked
"Yeah" I said  tiredly.
He let me go and turned off the lights "go to sleep we have a long day tomorrow" he said as he closed and looked the door
Something told me he's never going to let me go.