Shopping and job offerings

"You're going to start working for me.."

Harry's pov

"I'm what now?!" I yelled
"You're going to work for me" He said slowly
" doing what exactly.... prostitution?!" I asked angrily
"What? No" he said taken back at my response.
"So what will I be doing, boss?" I asked sarcastically

     "Your job is to simply lower the target to me, because like I said before your cute, attractive, and you have attitude, some of our targets aren't straight so I can't have my female spy Pansy do the job so I needed an attractive male and you so happen to be that male" he finished.   "So you need me to be a spy for you just in case one of your targets are homosexual?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much" he said
" You know I could have just said it like that right?" I asked
"I-I- well shut up" he frowned
"Whatever" I said laughing

"So are you going to take the job or not?" The blond asked impatiently.
"Do I have a choice?"
"No, not really"
"Then sure why not" I said sarcastically
"Great" he smirked
—————————————————
Draco's pov
  After a few minutes we finally make it to the mall to get Harry some knew clothes.  "Why are we here" the raven haired boy asked confused. "We're here to get you some new clothes" I said grinning because I secretly loved to shop but would never admit it.
     When we walked in he went to the cheapest place he could find and started to look around. "Kid you know you can pick out anything you want including what store to shop at?" I said blandly. He sighed "I know i just..... like this store."  "I- you know what lets go." I said coming up with an idea. i dragged him through the mall until we where near a few of my favorite stores H&M,Rue21,Chanel,and Balenciaga. "Okay potter we're going  in these stores and you're going to pick out as many outfits as you can, and so help me god I if you complain once about it being to much money I will bend you over a table and fuck you until your legs give out" the last part i said in French so he couldn't understand me. "o-okay" he said blushing by the language change. "Okay  then lets go"

after a few hours we had a lot of shopping we had a lot of clothes

SOME of the outfits:

"You're really spending to much money on me"he said

"You're really spending to much money on me"he said. "Kid I swear-" I started but got interrupted. "You know what" he started "what"I said annoyed. "I'll Stop complaining and whining if you let me do something to you" he said while glancing over to look at me. "And what would that be" I said smirking. "Let me give you a makeover" he said in an annoyingly cute voice. "Nope absolutely not" I did quickly. "PLEASE, I swear it won't be bad" he said giving me puppy dog eyes. "No" I said. "Please PLEASE please Draco PLEASE" he begged. "FINE just shut up your annoying" I said trying to hide my grin. I was happy that my hostage that was insanely cute was so excited. "Okay I'll be back he said as he ran over to a store we went in earlier Hot topic.
After like 10 minutes he came out with 2 bags. "Okay you ready know?" I asked "Yeah he said"

"Where are we going know" he asked
"To my house" I said like it was obvious
"So first you take me shopping and know your taking me to your house, somethings telling me you don't do this for all your hostages" he said. " Shut up" I  blushed
—————————————————————-
Harry's pov
After shopping we where on the way to his house I was starving but that could wait I was very excited about giving Draco a makeover his current outfit was okay I guess not my style but I got a lot of inspiration from his current outfit.

When we pulled up I saw a huge mansion." This can't be where you live" I said shocked. "Yup this is the house that my parents decided to give me for my 18th birthday." He said nonchalantly "I- how never mind" I said. "So how long am I staying here" I asked. "You live here know kid" the French man said "Im gonna live here?"
"Yup"
"With you" I asked
"Yeah pretty much" he said as he walked into the house it was huge it had marble flooring with a glass stair case. The living room had a couch that could fit at least 20 people with a flat screen TV. "Come on I'll show you around" he said
————————————————
After he showed me around I learned that he had a movie theater, a bowling ally, a indoor and outdoor pool, a game room, the house was 6 bedrooms with 6 and a half bathrooms. The first floor was where the dining room, living room and kitchen where and the second floor was where all the bedrooms where and the extra stuff was all on the third floor.

What have i just got myself into.