'致命' - 02

❝ 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ❞

♱・. ⭈ 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 at you with piercing eyes. "do think i am fucking joking? i will not hesitate to slit your throat right now." he warned.

"calm down, pretty boy. look to your upper right." you said. he hesitated for a minute before looking into the direction you said to him; he saw the security camera that aimed a red dot on his forehead. "cut me even a little, the person behind those lenses will not hesitate to send a bullet through your skull." you warned.

"i thought that was your job." he said looking back at you. "i won't have a job if i'm dead." you said back. he raised his eyebrow, "what if you slit my throat when i put away my knife?"

"i don't kill with knives. they're too boring for my pleasure." you reassured the man. "you really expect me to believe the person who just tried to shoot me last night?" his voice changed into slight amusement.

"then don't. we can just stay like this all night." you shrugged. oikawa looked back to the camera before backing away from you, holding up his hands. your left hand met your side before placing the pocket knife back into your purse.

you turned and faced your door and unlocked it fully, opening the door. "care to come in?" you asked, turning to oikawa. "just so you can get an easy kill? no thanks." he answered.

"trust me, i like my sniper kills more than anything in the world. i would never want an easy pistol kill from a target. i'm more interested in how you were able to find out my name and address." you said back. he let out a scoff as he put his hands in his front pockets of his blue ripped jeans. you crossed your arms and leaned on your opened front door, showing that you were serious.

he licked his plumped lips before plastering a smirk on his face. "you have a security camera, figure it out." he said before walking away and off your property.

you watched as he walked far out of your vision before you went inside your house, closing the door behind you.

⎰𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐.⎱

you patiently sat in an abandoned building just across from one of the many hotels oikawa owned.

the time was now half past twelve; you knew that any minute now he would walk out those doubled doors from a meeting. you adjusted your sniper and got ready to aim once you saw many bodyguards coming out of the building.

your left eye searched for him through the microscope and shortly you found him in the middle of the six guards that were surrounding him. from your angle there was one guard keeping you from getting a clear shot on oikawa.

from the speed of the bullets and how far away you were, the bullet wouldn't go through the guards head and into oikawa so you knew that you would have to fire twice.

your finger grasped the trigger and you instantly felt the kickback amongst the left side of your face that rested on the cheek rest of the sniper. the guard's body dropped and they were all alarmed. before you could strike again, oikawa pulled the guard that was on his opposite side in your frame.

the guards figured out what building you might've been in and started firing. you cussed under your breath before you ducked and got away from the windows as fast as you could.

⎰𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓.⎱

it's been days and every time you thought you were close to killing this man, he always ended up getting away. it made you frustrated and you even started questioning if your skills were getting worse.

now, you entered a local bar in a quiet part of south japan. you saw oikawa drinking at the bar only feet away. yesterday when you made it home you had gotten a letter from him, telling you to meet him at this location.

"i moved and you still managed to find my new address." you said sitting down on the stool beside him. "you're an easy woman to track, especially since you don't know your way around japan yet. just like you can find easy places to get a perfect angle to shoot, anyone else can blend in and watch you from afar." he responded.

"is that how you predicted where i was going to be at everytime? you could feel me watching?" you asked. he looked at you and plastered a small smirk on his face, "dollface, do you know how long i've been being tracked? i've been living this life and making enemies since i was seventeen. feeling people's eyes burning into my skin is just one of the many senses i've picked up."

he lifted up his index finger, "how couldn't you have felt that all day?" you raised your eyebrow, "feel what?" you asked. "someone followed you here. they've most likely been following you all day if not longer." he explained. as you started to look around the bar you felt your phone vibrating in your jacket pocket.

you pulled out your phone and oikawa caught a glimpse of the number before you answered. "hello?" you said answering the phone. "ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑤𝑎?"

from the voice you knew it was hajime iwaizumi. "i barely know him, if i were close to him i wouldn't have taken your offer." you answered. "𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦? 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤?" he responded.

"i never knew that my location ever mattered in a job. i'm not entitled to tell you my information nor should you ever be asking about it."

"𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑜𝑏. 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑." he said before hanging up. you rolled your eyes as you removed the phone from your ear. when you looked at oikawa he was getting up while putting away his phone in his pocket. "where are you going?" you asked.

his right hand touched your lower back as his lips touched your left cheek, "i definitely owe you." he whispered in your ear before heading for the exit.