360 to Infinity

Once Upon a Time.....

    20 Years ago Nicki's father was out in the da woods, choppin some wood for their fireplace at home. Nicki's mom was wondering what was taking him so long and asked lil Nicki to go check on  her father. Nicki did just that.

    She ran out to da woods with her lil snowboots on  and started calling for her father. She eventually became lost, scared, frightened, confused, alone, but most importantly she felt the baddest of them all.

    She did some soul searching in da woods and found her true self at the great age of 6. As Nicki was about to ditch the search for her father and return home she heard a branch snap in the distance. Her eyes darted quickly to that spot. She aint care who was there, they was bout to show themselves. Who dares creep on Queen Minaj?

"Who it is?!" She shouts into the cold night air. She then sees a tall skinty figure emerge  from behind a tree in front of her. Upon closer inspection she found this man this.... thing, had no face. He slowly walks up to her and she smiles at him. And this is when a beautiful friendship starts that only last for a few weeks. Nicki then eventually moved away and grew up and forgot. But her ol friend Slenderman couldn't forget the absolute benevolence and grace that is Nicki Minaj...

   Now Nicki is grown and working in Da Club. She has been crowned the 5 year champion of the Twerk-Off and no one dares challenge her. Except for one individual who just wont quit. Park Jimin.