Slenderman Saves the Queen

Slendy had taken a train, a bus, and an airplane to get to L.A. He was now stalking the concrete streets in the darkness of night as he tried to figure out where Da Club was at. This paper map of his wasn't working! He growled and threw it to the wind. He can figure it out on his own! Slenderman saw a group of hobos gathered around a trashfire and he stalked over to them.

"Exsqueeze me" Slenderman piped getting the attention of one of the people. Their eyes widened in fear.

"Wheres your face my dude?!" Hobo #1 asked as he squinted.

"None of your concern..." Slenderman huffed "I require directions to Da Club"

They all exchanged looks between one another.

"Youre already there." Hobo #3 said plainly

"HUH??" Slenderman said in confusion, he as tired and didn't have time for playing these games. His tentacles started emerging from his back as his impatience got the better of him. The group started to cower and scream. "YOU THINK IM PLAYIN WIT YALL?"

"LOOK UP OH GREAT AND STICK THIN ONE!!" Hobo #7 screamed out as he downward dogged in front of Slendy. Slendy looked up and sure enough a bright neon light above said "Da Club". Slenderman recoiled his tentacles and blushed at his mistake.

"Oops" He said and was about to leave to find the entrance before he was stopped cold in his tracks by Hobo #21 yelling an insensitive statement.

"MAYBE IF YOU HAD EYES YOUD BE ABLE TO SEE JERK!"

non-existent tears prickled at his non-existent eyes in frustration. He whipped around and teleported right in front of Hobo #21 and unleashed. his. powa! Hobo #21 poofed in a cloud of dust.

"Would a blind person be able to do that?!" Slenderman scoffed as he left the crowd of confused people.

Slendermans heart started to race as he reached out to the door handle. He was so close to be reunited with his Nicki! The door busted open before he could touch the handle and the startled slenderman teleported into the shadows. Two men carrying a woman with a potato sack on her head emerged from the doorway.

"Come on Busta we gotta skedaddle! Cant keep Boss waitin'" One of the hooligans said as he dug through his pocket for car keys.

"Aint gotta tell me twice Custa! I'm more worried about my sweet motha waitin for me with dinner!" Busta exclaimed holding the womans arms behind her back. Slenderman squinted his non-existent eyelids at the scene in front of him.

"Unhand me you wack fudgecicles!" The woman screamed and started thrashing around. Slenderman was hit with realization as soon as he heard her voice. Nicki Minjaj....

The inner rage boiled within him as his tentacles started to emerge from his back once again. How dare they touch his Queen!! Custa tried unlocking the car door but it wasn't working! Busta and Custa started to sweat as they both felt a malevolent presence boring a hole into their bodies from the shadows. They both turned as they saw the pale white face and blood red tied emerge from the shadows. They tried to scream but they couldn't, everything was drowned out by the sound of static and screams in their head. Slenderman grabbed both by the throat with a tentacle and lifted them to meet him face level.

"Your filthy hands touched her! YOU WILL PAY!" He roared and they both went poof. Nicki was still sitting on the ground, confused by the silence. Slenderman bent down and removed her potato sack. He gave her a non-existent smile. "My have you grown little one." There was a long silence as Nicki sized him up, head to toe.

"Who is you?!"