Chapter 7

After about an hour of travel the group made it to the mountains. Y/N and his flying companions landed near the car as Hajime let some drone like objects fly around looking for their target.

Hajime : Apparently Shimizu went missing.

Y/N : Creepy dude with the dead eyes and messy hair?

Ms. Aiko : Be nice.

Y/N : I'm not apologizing for being creeped out by his appearance.

Hajime : Hmm.

Y/N : You got something for us?

Hajime : Yeah. Follow me.

After trotting through the woods they came across a field that was covered in blood and massive craters littered the ground. Weapons were laid across the field shattered and damaged. Those were placed alongside the other items that were in a similar conditions.

Taeko : You think a dragon did this?

Tio : No there'd be scorch marks.

Y/N tuned down his rings effects to try and pick something up. He scanned the area and found something peculiar. He noticed foot prints, and a lot of it belonging to monsters

Y/N : Our target could be dead.

Hajime : Over here I think we got something.

Looking in the area he pointed out, there was a huge pathway covered in those same footprints and the led somewhere. Seeing the most obvious lead they literally followed it up the mountain. Climbing rocks, traversing the woods and crossing rivers some were having a conversation.

Hajime : Worst superheroes?

Y/N : The fantastic 4. Easily some of the shittiest heroes I've ever heard of.

Atsushi : Oh come on some are cool.

Y/N : Really?

Shea : Superheroes?

Nana : People with superpowers who protect the weak basically.

Y/N : And they are the worst at least they're powers suck.

Tio : What are they if they bother you so much?

Y/N : The leader can stretch his body like some sort of rubbery substance. His wife can turn invisible and make shields, her brother is just on fire and can use that. And the last guy is just a fucking sentient rock with strength.

Yue : That does sound pretty boring.

Y/N : Very shitty. And the movies they make about them all suck. (Sorry Stan)

Hajime : Looks like the path ends up here.

They stopped at the foot of a waterfall. Hajime could sense a precense behind it and instructed Yue to clear a path for them. She cast a spell and somehow the waterfall was split down the middle revealing a cave behind it. Venturing in a bit they came across a young man dressed in rather fancy clothing with blonde hair sleeping on the floor. Hajime flicked him in the forehead waking him up.

Hajime : Your name Will?

Will : Yes that me Will Cudeta (Or whatever the fuck his name is)

Y/N : Names Y/N. This here is my friend Hajime. The head of the Furhen adventurers guild sent us to find you.

Will : Waves of monsters came at us and they wouldn't stop for anything, then a woman showed and then started killing us

Tio : Did she turn into a dragon or do anything that would indicate such a thing?