Chapter 8

Will was returned to the Guildmaster who had hired his rescuers and the group checked into an inn. Y/N and Tio got a room for themselves so they could perform their activities in privacy. It was late in the evening and the couple had just finished doing the deed and Y/N laid on his loves large boobs.

Tio ; Excellent as always my love.

Y/N : Hey you were pretty good yourself.

Tio : What say you we have a day for ourselves tomorrow?

Y/N : *Smiles* Spending quality time with my favorite person sounds like an excellent plan. What do you have in mind?

Tio : We can figure that stuff out tomorrow. Though we must be careful, there seem to be some shady characters in the city.

Y/N : Do you really think that we should worry? You alone could destroy this place if you want to.

Tio : I just want us to have to do anything to disrupt our special day.

Y/N : Whatever you say.

Mini timeskip

Later in the dead of night some hooded figures moved around a large cart that held a few items however these boxes were covered up and amongst them was cage that housed a small child.

Smuggler 1 : Hurry up you idiot we cant be late.

Smuggler 2 : Don't you think that I'm trying, this thing is heavy.

Smuggler 3  : Shut up and move this thing, you know what'll happen if we piss off the boss if the merchandise is late.

The group rushed through and finally made it to the destination and threw the young girl into a cell. She scurried into a corner and looked around the area and saw that across from her was another young girl about her age with fishlike fins protruding from the sides of her head. But she didn't try to talk to her she just curled in a ball and began to cry.

Mini Timeskip

Y/N and Tio walked through the town  with fingers interlocked and slowly drifted through the city. The two went sightseeing, went to various shops and bought loads of items which Y/N conveniently place into his pocket dimension. They bought ice cream which absolutely confounded Y/N that this world had such a thing. And then the two of them got hungry and settled at a restaurant for some real food. While they ate Tio brought up a topic that she seemed to have been contemplating.

Tio : So when do you think that we shall have children?

Y/N almost drowned in his ale as he was drinking.

Y/N : Children? Tio we've only been together for 2 months. Children seems a little too early in the relationship.

Tio : *Sighs* Oh I see. You're right. I'm sorry for being so forward with the idea.

Y/N could see that his girlfriend was sad with his response and quickly rushed to comfort her.

Y/N : *Takes her hands* I'm sorry I was just a little surprised. I would to have a few dragon baby psychopaths running around with you.

Tio : *Smiles* That sounds like a lovely idea and a nightmare for those who attempt to have a problem with them.

The couple continued to eat and then went to the aquarium, where they had just missed Hajime and Shea leaving there with a fish. The aquarium also confounded Y/N as it too seemed so earthlike.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N finger painting with his enemies blood.

The young girl we left in the cell managed to escape her prison and was now on the run from her captors. She rushed through the crowd and then eventually dipped into an alley where managed to lose them.