chapter 3: True Love

Autumn ended up saying yes to the trip. Keep in mind she's still blind folded. They were in his car on the way to who knows where. When they arrived he got out of the car and opened her side of the car like the gentlemen he his. He held her hand and guided her. He took the blind fold off of her face, but before he did he guided her into a passionate kiss. When he took the blind off she stood in front of a beautiful scenery. They were at the beach. She had always loved the beach and he knew that. That was her second time going to the beach with Adam. She loved going to beach with him because she loved how he made her feel loved and alive. "Com'n", Adam said as he pulled his shirt off over his head. "Adam, what are you doing?" She asked. "Were going in".... "that's what you do at a beach, right." Adam said. "Uhh... what am I gonna wear?" She asked. Adam replied "your sports bra and you can wear ur shorts you have on." "Hell no, these shorts are name-brand" Autumn said with a sassy tone. "Well it's either those shorts or your underwear", and with that she took her shirt off and left her shorts on.

After they swam around for awhile and splashed each other with water, they dryed off and sat at the edge of the boardwalk. All of this reminded Autumn of the first time they both went to the beach. They didn't go swimming that day, but they had a picnic. She had flashbacks sorta visions of that day. The picnic was perfect to her. The food he packed was home-made. She learned that he was a good cook. He had prepared spicy tuna salad sandwiches. (Which was both their favorite kind of sandwich.) . He also made sugar cookies and baked a red velvet cake. He came with white roses in his hands, it was so perfect.