Dogwater

A/N: Hey:D I'm Apollo(it/they most of the time) and I'm super swaggy *lip bite* Anyway, we're rolling with that nerd x popular guy type shit. Except I made Dream the nerd and George the popular guy because I'm unpredictable and cool like that T-T

Dream's POV:

"Dude! That's literally not even fair!" Quackity threw a pillow at my head. We were all gathered in my basement, and by we, I mean, the feral boys. We are, without a doubt, the coolest guys in this entire shitty town. The group consists of five completely awesome kids. Karl, the indie boy, Quackity, your average iPad kid, Nick, the trashy hey mamas guy, Bad, the genius, and me. I couldn't tell you what my role is, I'm like our glue, I guess.

My mom used to tell me that I should keep Nick as a friend because he'll take me out of my "nerd phase" as she calls it. But in reality, Nick is just as much of a loser that I am. That's why we get along so much. He's like the type of guy who's been in every single birthday party picture since you were 5. I did sort of listen to my mom, Nick and I are still friends. Except for that phase she kept going on about, yeah, I'm still in it.

Karl joined our group in middle school, he moved here from North Carolina when we were in 6th grade. He's changed a bunch, I mean, he's hot now, and has a ton of friends. I'm not sure why he still hangs out with us, we're a bunch of "greasy fury's" according to the football team.

Quackity didn't meet us until freshman year. He was caught smoking weed in one of the bathrooms we were all gaming in, so he threw the drugs under the stall, and us being us, stuck them in our backpacks and all crawled under different stalls, then walked out as if nothing happened. It was a total movie moment. We brushed it off, until the next week when he stole all the condoms from the office and dumped them in front of us in the parking lot. I'm not sure why he assumed we(out of all the people in this school) would need condoms, especially our freshman year selves, but he still brought them to us. Long story short, the rumor of the guy who took all the condoms went around the school and people found out our group had them, so now a good chunk of the school thinks we had an orgy. I'm not sure how they got to that conclusion, but we went with it. My mom was not pleased though when the principal asked her if she knew about me being sexually active or not.

Since then, as another piece to the orgy rumor, he's stuck with us.

Bad has been my friend for like my whole life. We used to bathe together and shit. He doesn't do much, but he's super smart. He's the type of guy girls act all flirty around just because he's innocent enough to not realize what they're doing, then they just make fun of him afterward. It's stupid, so we all made it our duty to protect him. I will admit, I have barked once or twice to protect him.

"No, you're mad because you're dog water!" I yelled back. We were all involved in an intense manhunt on my Minecraft server. Nick put his computer aside for a second to get a sip of his soda, so I killed him. It was easy because he was caught off guard. "HAH! YOU SUCK!" I yelled and started wheezing. "What?!? DAMN IT!" He shouted and laid back on the couch. "Hey! Language!!" Bad yelled. I wasn't sure why exactly we called him Bad, or why we called Alex, Quackity, but we just did. It's one of those inside jokes that stuck right away but you can't remember what the joke was. It's the same thing for my Nickname, Dream.

"QUIET DOWN THERE!" Drista yelled from the top of the stairs. She's never liked it when my friends came over, which to be fair all we do is scream about games and blast music, I'd hate us too. My basement is like our hang-out spot. That, and Karl's parent's beach house. They only go there during the summer so we sneak in now and then.

"Dude! Did you see what that bastard, Trevor said?" Quackity asked. I turned to face them. "Ugh, I hate Trevor, him, and his stupid squad. Like Wilbur and George, they're just dumb," Nick told us. I snickered. "Yeah they're little cunts too," I added. Bad glared at me and I shoved his shoulder while laughing. "Yeah, Trevor's a jerk, Wilbur's a drunk, and George is just a pussy," I started laughing and agreed with Karl.

"What did he say though?" I asked. "He was totally trashing on you, Dream," I groaned. "Eh, let them talk," I ran my hands through my blonde and green hair. Last summer my hair was blue and black, then I dyed it blonde again when mom made me "look presentable for senior year," but literally a week later I stayed up until three in the morning with Nick, dying neon green strands all through my hair. My mom was pissed, but what do I care?

"You guys do realize literally no one likes us right?" Quackity asked. "Yeah," I stood up on the couch. "What the fuck does that matter?!? We're original! We're unique! But most importantly, we're fucking cool, and we're ourselves. If jerk-ass Trevor wants to go around asking us what pizza we wash our hair with, then let him! So what if we're disappointments and even our parents don't like us?" Bad sighed. "Language," he muttered and buried his head in one of the couch pillows. "That was nauseatingly upbeat," Quackity told me.

A/N: I don't know what to write here...but yeah, have a swagtastic day.