001. || 𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

⃗

..⃗.  𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

  𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

PROLOUGE

↜ You walked over to the purple scarred man as you sat in the chair across the table from him

↜ You walked over to the purple scarred man as you sat in the chair across the table from him. You were reading back over the paper until he asked you, "so, how long you been working here?" "like, two days. i just started."

↜He just smirked more as you weren't phased by him. On his report it also said he tortured women. By how he looked, you weren't surprised but, your job was to help crazy people like him. You sighed. "so is there anything i can get you?" You asked him.

↜He looked offended to what you said.  "i wanna get out of here. you can help me with that?" He smirked at you. You wanted to roll your eyes, but you just smiled. "no sir, i cannot do that and we both know why." His smile dropped. "aww, i should've known, a cutie like you wouldn't help a dirty criminal like me." He fake pouted.

↜You asked him simple questions about himself, the league of villains, and about his family. He didn't really tell you much, but you got some information. It's been about 30 minutes, and it was time for the session to be done. The guards came and took him out the room as you were getting your papers together. "bye, doll face. see you later." He said as he stared you down the whole time before he was took out of the room.

" He said as he stared you down the whole time before he was took out of the room

WEDNESDAY, 8:45 PM.

↜You were walking out of the building and through the gates as you got your keys out.
You unlocked your honda civic and got in, pulling out of the parking lot.

↜As you were driving downtown, you decided to pay your good friend mina a visit.
She worked at a club called "𝘛𝘩𝘦 100." It was one of the most known clubs in musutafu, because of all the thugs, gang members and many other bad people go. There was always shootings there, and many people die down there. But for some reason, the club still hasn't been closed down. Mina says it's because the owner pays the police not to close it down.

↜It was around 9:00 pm already, and it was getting dark as you pulled up infront of the club. As soon as you got out, you smelt the strong smell of smoke and weed. You walked to the door of the club as you told the vouchers you were here with mina.
"White Tee" by summer walker & NO1-NOAH was blasting as you walked in and saw all the purple lit LED lights around the club.

↜It was a lot of people all scattered around, but you knew this was the time the club was chill because at 11:00, that's when all the gangs come and meet up. You looked around and walked back to the bar and saw mina cleaning a glass, talking to some red haired guy. You sat on a bar stool and tapped your fingers on the bar table, waiting for her to notice that you were there.

↜She finally got finished and jumped when she saw you and ran over to you instantly and hugged you across the bar table. "hey girl! you should've told me you was coming!" She said, still cleaning the glass. You and her talked about stuff, catching up with each other. "to be honest, you lucky you didn't come later then this, these dudes be tryna fuck anyone they see. " You both laughed.

10:55 PM

10:55 PM

↜You didn't realize how long you and her were talking until you checked your phone and saw it was 10:55. "girl, it's getting late and i got work in the morning, im finna head ou-" You said before mina told you, "wait girl, let me fix you a drink first and i know you not that eager to go talk to them crazy folks. stay..!" She told you as she fixed you some red wine. You sighed and gave in as you drunk some drinks and still talked with her.

↜Y'all were both drinking as she was fixing drinks for other people and you watched as the club became flooded. There were a bunch of booths filled with men who looked like they would shoot you if you even came close to them. But you saw plenty of fine men. Mina came back over and you two continued talking until somehow the yakuza leader dekus name came up.

↜"you heard he escaped outta jail right?" You asked mina. "mhm, but girl i heard hes coming here tonight, for some type of meeting." Mina said, unfazed by the topic.
"what? a yakuza leader is finna come up in here?" You asked, looking scared because you could get shot tonight. "y/n." Mina said, looking at you looking worried. "mina." You said back.

↜ "girl, you know he owns this club right?"
"what." You had a look of confusion until you heard the room get quiet. You were confused why the club quieted down until you looked behind you at the entrance, and saw the green haired man himself.

 You were confused why the club quieted down until you looked behind you at the entrance, and saw the green haired man himself

TO BE CONTINUED....
DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER? GIVE IT A VOTE AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER -😘

                 《《 gαя∂єиивαву 》》