002. || 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦

. .  desire 🖤 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

  desire 🖤 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋

PROLOUGE

↜As you continued to look at the green haired man in fear, he looked dead back at you

↜As you continued to look at the green haired man in fear, he looked dead back at you. You instantly got up and found the bathroom farther in the back of the club. "wait, y/n!" Mina called out to you as you got up.

↜ You found the bathroom and opened and closed the door behind you. You walked further into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You sighed and sat your head in your hands and tried to calm yourself down. "𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." you thought to yourself.

↜You didn't realize how long you were sitting there until you felt someone snake their hands around your waist. Your eyes widened as you lifted your head up to see the green haired man behind you himself, smirking. You were frozen in fear as you thought you were about to die.

↜"what's a cute little doctor like you doing in a club like this?" He asked as he moved his hand up your body to hold your chin up. You still were frozen in shock as the yakuza leader was all up behind you. "cat got your tounge? are you scared?" He chuckled as he moved his hands back down to your waist, holding you firmly.

↜"are you gonna kill me?" You blurted out, scared for your life. "if i wanted to kill you, you would've already been dead, love."

"i'm just gonna make you mine." He said, looking you straight in the eye through the mirror. "what? no! get your ass off me!" You yelled as you shoved the criminal off of you and sprinted out of the bathroom, leaving him there smirking.

↜You ran through the crowds of people, getting weird looks doing so, and exited the club unlocking your car and getting in. You drove off as fast as you could as this was one of the scariest nights of your life.

↜Deku walked out of the bathroom to see his men standing there. "who's the girl that just ran out of there boss?" One of his men asked. "it doesn't matter, 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳." He ordered. "

↜"yes boss." His 5 men said as they exited the club and entered their vehicles, ready to come get you. You turned on H.E.R to calm yourself down some more.

↜You felt dumb because you wore your uniform in the club. "shit, now he probably knows where i work." You thought to yourself as you continued your way home.

↜You got home to your apartment, unlocked the door, locked it and walked in. You threw off your uniform, shoes and went to take shower.

↜After you got out the shower, you checked your phone to see a text message from mina.

Mina💕.
why'd you run out like that tonight? did something happen girl?

Y/N💋.
no i just felt sick, plus my boss told me i had to be to work early tomorrow

Mina💕
oh, ok! get better and i love you! gn!

Y/N 💋
               thanks and gn ly2

       Y/N 💋               thanks and gn ly2

SATURDAY, 1:45 AM

↜You scrolled through your instagram feed, getting ready to go to bed. As you were about to go to sleep, you got a text message from an unknown number.

UNKNOWN.
coming to get you. see you soon love. ❤️

↜"what the fuck...." You said as you read the message, now scared to go to sleep. Who the hell texted you? Was it deku? A stalker? Nah, it was deku. You blocked the number as you turned your phone off, and turned to the side of your bed. You were scared out of your mind because someone could actually come kidnap you. You turned on your tv and watched something random to take your mind off the scary text message.

↜When you went to work in the morning you were defiantly gonna bring your gun with you. You weren't gonna let this crazy bastard kidnap you, or are you?

DID YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER?? IF YOU DID, LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT!! 🖤❤️!

@GARDENNBABY💋.