Sleepover pt:3

Baji walked in with bright hello kitty pajamas and everyone stared "what" he said confused
"What are you wearing" Mikey asked still munching on chips "these are my moms" baji said defensively "mhm" smiley hummed "i like them" takemitchi said "thanks i like yours to" baji said stifling a laugh "thanks hina bought them for me" he said happily "ask her to buy me some to" baji said laughing hakkai walked in and told baji and peh yan where to put there bags "so everyone's here" draken said scanning over the room "yeah" Mikey said examining a chip "we should get started on sleeping arrangements" mitsuya walked into the room with a bottle of water "yeah" hakkai agreed "baji sleeps on the floor" Mikey said quickly "why" baji asked coming down the stairs "you sleep fight" Mikey said. Everyone hummed in agreement "can I sleep on that couch" peh yan asked pointing at the couch "no you sleep on the floor to" Mikey said taking down his ponytail "WHAT" peh yan said shocked "I am not sleeping on the floor"he said angryly "mhm" Mikey hummed "okay" mitsuya shouted "I got the sleeping arrangements" "baji and peh yan will sleep on a floor cot" "WHAT" they both said "let me finish" mitsuya said annoyed "the twins will sleep on the long couch and y/n will sleep on the bean bag beside the window Mikey and draken will sleep on the love seat and me and hakkai will sleep on the square couch" "okay" everyone said in union "look what I got" baji said pulling out a zip lock baggy everyone gasped it was a small baggy of weed this was gonna be a long few days.