Chapter 5

In the parking lot Danny finally caught up with Alex. "Are you okay?" He asked watching her shaking body. "Ya I just need a few minutes to calm down." Danny guided her over to the car that was waiting for them, no more boarding to school, security purposes. when Danny got in on the other side, he turned to Alex and said "You're going to have to get used to people being fake around you." Alex in turn turned to Danny and said "Maybe the people who only know me as Princess Alexandra Anne Rose, but not the people who knew me as Alex first."

They got back to the house to find Søren running around frantically. Alex gave him a questioning look, which he didn't see. Mrs. Adams was sitting in the couch and Alex and Danny approached her. "What's going on mom?" Danny asked. "Your aunts coming, Alex" Alex's eyes became pointed "you mean the Princess, why?" "To meet you of course." There was a little hesitation between her next words ".....and to take you back to Denmark."
"I thought I had a couple more months." Said Alex in a defeated sort way, she couldn't handle anymore surprises. "Ya, well Denmark's now got word of you and it's become to much publicity that we need to take you back." "When is my aunt coming?" "She's on her way and will be here tomorrow afternoon." said Søren walking in on the conversation.

Surprisingly Alex got up and said with a new air, "what must be done has to be done." she then turned on her heels and walked upstairs to start packing.

Once Danny went upstairs to help Alex pack literally her entire life, Mrs. Adams turned to Søren and said with concern in her voice

"She's still too young, you don't think this is too much for her?"

"I see her mother in her, it will be hard, but she'll get there, I know she will."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Up in Alex's room Alex and Danny were packing away Alexs belongings into boxes and reminiscing about the past. "OH MY GOD!" said Danny emerging from Alexs closet "look what I found." In Danny's hand was Alex's first ever skateboard. "I can top that, look at the picture I just found." Alex showed Danny the picture but making sure it was tight with in her clasps. The picture was of both of them at the age of five both with an ice cream cone in their hands and Danny's face was covered in chocolate ice cream. Alex couldn't stop laughing. "Ha Ha, its not that funny." Said an exasperated Danny. "Uh, ya it is."

It went on like that well into the night until Mrs. Adams came up and told them it was time for bed. The Adams were staying there so they could get a head start on finishing packing in the morning. The Adams were going with them back to Denmark but were following a week after.

Alex awoke with a start the next morning. It was due to Danny playing loud music right in her ear. Alex groaned, rolled over and stuffed her pillow over her head. Danny laughed and then said "come on sleepy head your aunt is coming in a few hours, and you need to finish packing." Alex threw her pillow at Danny. "Hey what was that for?" "the music" Alex said grumpily. "Now get out of my room so I can change." Danny walked out of the room laughing and muttering under his breath "I got that on tape."

When Alex was done changing she went downstairs. When she entered the kitchen she passed Danny sitting at the table and flicked his ear "I'm royalty I'm sure I can send you to jail if you release that." "You wouldn't do that to me." Danny said with a smirk. "oh ya, try me."

"Ok you two" said Mrs. Adams as she rolled her eyes. Alex sat down bringing a fresh plate of waffles to her. Just as she took the first bite Søren came into the kitchen, sat down with a plate of waffles and said "Your aunts coming in three hours." "Ok and this affects me eating my breakfast how?" Asked Alex with a mouthful of waffles. "Well I just thought you would like to know." "Gotcha." Alex said with a wink.