Step One : Fly To My Room

*Pic belong to owner

This my first time write since my love for this character urge me to write. English is not my first language so bare with me if there is a mistake in spelling

Enjoy..

--------

Donghua POV

Donghua Dijun spend his routine day but it never be the same anymore since he push away his little fox even when he last moment with her, he have to cruelly send her away although he said that "if im not delete my name of the rock incarnation yes I will fall in love with you" The memory is fresh just like only happen yesterday although its pass 200 years already.

When he reflect his own act he find something that beyond his imagination. If I ever have a life with Jiu'er how happy my life gonna be, she will fill my day with her naught act and im sure never knew the word of Bored.

What is I'm afraid about, I never scare faith nor need their charity, The peaceful of the realm is through the hardship and never ending and continuously

Donghua Dijun was looking at the copper mirror after receive the information from Siming about Bai Feng Jiu Coronation, he decide to send the map that he draw himself when he was the former heavenly lord. The reason he give that map to jiu er is so she still have the things that attach to him in person.

When he saw her figure in her red dress with fox crown and beautiful red crimson lips, he can't stand himself not to running to her love. Donghua keep asking himself will he can be without her , is it right to keep pushing her off his live while he himself find it more and more difficult each day. That stupid rock he think..

Suddenly a thought cross his mind, if I can't change my fate but I can rewrite my fate, if this so I can still be with her. Beside I don't need faith charity. If they want peace of the realm they should ask me nicely.

I need to find her soon because I think my heart barely can survive any longer without her by my side

Donghua stand up and cloud jump to Qing Qiu to witness her love Coronation right after Siming give her the present, he see her walk slowly to podium and make a wait under invisible magic so he don't bother others.

Right after the ceremony and The Bai Clan held the Banquet to enjoy the happiness of the New Queen. He saw Bai Feng Jiu ask for early rest and would be delight to meet them again tomorrow.

Donghua follow Fengjiu to her room.

Finally for a moment she enjoy the me time , and suddenly the sense hit her nose the sandalwood scent ,she turn her head and scanning her room and in whisper she mention " Donghua" but saw no one .. how interesting I even can smell you when I miss you so much now.

Donghua she said in soft voice do you now even you said that half of the picture in the map doesn't exist anymore, which means that during time my feeling gonna fade away, I will tell you one thing I know for sure I have decide Donghua I understand your responsibility for realm, but I also want to share your burden, cause you know Donghua the safety of realm is the responsibility of many people not your alone. I don't care even you said were not fate, so what Donghua. I already choose you and maybe you already know Fox only mate once so it's impossible for me to have another love again. If you not choose me I will stay alone in my long entire life. I'm not regret because I can't have another one in my heart.

Donghua stand there hear all his little fox words and its hurt him right in his heart, He took the walk towards her little fox and make his appearance and hug her from behind

" Forgive me Jiu'er , Forgiving me to shattering your heart , for pushing you again and again" Donghua cry tears when he said those words

Fengjiu turn towards him and see him come and hug her like that and can only believe she is dreaming.

" Donghua? Am I Dreaming"

" No Jiu'er your not dreaming, I'm here I'm coming for you, I can't leave you anymore, my heart is torn apart and I lovesick I can't stand away from you anymore"

Fengjiu embrace Donghua and cry out happy tears, she can't believe Donghua decide to be with her.

" Jiu'er this road wasn't easy since were going against fate, they will be retribution from Heaven if we decide to be together , This is going to be a long journey to face, I'm selfishly asking will you join me to this endless fight for us to have a chance to be together for eternity?"

"Donghua I'm waiting you to said those words hundred years ago, when you willing to try I'm willing to accompany you to take this road, I don't care how difficult the road as long as I'm with you , together we can handle this Donghua'

Donghua look at her lovers eyes and feel the warm comfort his heart and make him fell content. Slowly he look into her eyes and he see that she look tired and lost her weight so much, He took her in his embrace and bring her to her bed and lay with her, she took his hair that always make her feel comfort and sleep on his chest and their both said in whisper " I'm home "

Jiu'er why don't you take care of your health? You look so pale and your spirit is so weak. Donghua said while exam her. "I'm okey Donghua I miss you so much that make me can't sleep and I'm not feeling hungry either. But it's oke now since you come here I can survive all.

Sleep Jiu'er you need a rest I'll be here with you .. Fengjiu suddenly feel so sleepy and fall a sleep in second while hugging her lover. Donghua held her in his arm and sleep with her after put a privacy barrier on her room.

That's was the best night their both ever had in pass 200 years.

In the morning Fengjiu wakeup feeling someone on her bed and her body frozen when she felt someone hugging her sleeping. She open her eyes and feel a shock and shout in silence " Donghua.. it's not a dream he really here and sleep with me" She slowly start to admire his ethereal face and put her finger in his eyes, nose , cheek, and his moisture yet adorable lips donghua donghua why you are so handsome she said it in her mind.

Donghua suddenly open his eyes " Jiu'er why you wake up so early , lets sleep a little more , you can enjoy my face later now just accompany me sleep, I have not sleep enough these many years. This is my best sleep after so many years

Before their continue their sleep , Migu calling from outside to ask His Queen for breakfast and Fengjiu said not to interrupt her cause she tired and want to sleep more.. so they have another hours cuddling in their bed hugging while fall a sleep with smile on their face.

Its also my best sleep in this long year..