Step Twenty Eight : Where Did You Come From

For Information Fanyin Village here is most likely like mortal realm even though they might live longer than mortal itself, the longest is around 200 years.

Fanyin Village

When they arrive at Fanyin Village, They walk to her mansion first. When they got to the mansion, it still look nice like nothing change. They keep the mansion in good care. They come in the mansion and see Cha Cha feeding fish in lotus pound where A'lanruo like to seat and have a cup of tea with her master Su moye.

When Cha cha turn around and see her, she drop the bowl that she hold. And run through her.

" Miss, I thought you were dead, they keep telling me you already dead, but I believe you are not. Look at you, you not change a bit. Where are you all this time, why it took you so long to come back. What is it on your forehead miss, I never know you have that birthmark before, Your master come several time looking for you, they said you kill your father and then feeling guilty you end your life, who will believe that stupid thing. Your master keep searching for your information, but no one tell the truth. "

" Take a breath Cha Cha, breath with me . Regulate your breathing, you are way to exciting now. Before we continue can you prepare a tea so we can continue to talk"

" Oh Of course of course, I will go get it right away. Before she continue she look at Donghua at said " And this is are?"

" He is my husband Cha cha, Donghua Dijun "

" Heavenly lord, Cha Cha greet Donghua Dijun. Sorry for my ill-mannered Dijun"

" It's alright Cha cha, you know me as Xize before, even you might not knowing it. We will explain to you later"

As xize? How come? She confused but in silent
Cha Cha bow deep and hurry go to prepare a tea pot for Her mistress and Her husband.

When they seat Fengjiu start to speak

" Cha Cha, first of all my name is Bai Feng Jiu. I'm Qing Qiu granddaughter and the Queen also. Like I said before He is Donghua Dijun a former Heavenly Emperor now he is also Qing Qiu Prince consort.

You know me as A'lanruo because I'm having my Ascending trial and born in my human form. My memory was sealed so I don't remember what happening back than.

My husband come to take part in my trial and make people here saw him as Xize. Do you get it this far?"

" I'm but still I'm confused. If that so what is happening back than why they said your die if you are alive"

" I'm Cha cha. As A'lanruo I sacrifice myself for the war that happen in the border of Fanyin and Owl Village. This is now my immortal body."

" Is that so, may cha cha know your purpose  miss?"

" I'm offering to take you as my personal assistant Cha cha, since I need someone who know me best, and you did a good job when I was A'lanruo so I want to keep you with me. What do you think?"

She gasp disbelief " But miss Cha cha is not immortal, how can cha cha assist High Goddess"

" Don't worry about that, you will stay with me and I will give you a change to be immortal, My husband already agree with this. Is just need yours. How do you think Cha Cha ?"

" Since you left, the Queen also ask me whether I want to leave or stay here. I'm your person miss, I follow you wherever you go"

" That's great " Fengjiu took a glance at Donghua and smile

" When will we leaving miss? What should I call you now? "

" When we are at the public you should address my husband Dijun and me Dihou , But when we are in private you can call me xiao jiu "

" Cha cha not dare Dihou "

" We will slowly get used to it. Are you still have a task to do here, if not you can leave with us now cha cha"

" What about here, we just leave like that?"

" My husband already arrange for it, don't worry."

" Then, I will pack light Dihou"

" Of course, we will enjoy the lotus pond while waiting "

They enjoy the lotus pond while Donghua look his wife get excited at the lotus, she even want Cha Cha to pick a lotus for her later when she come back.

Donghua said "no need to bother her for something like this"

He than create a small miniature of Lotus pond in a shell and put a lotus she want inside along with a small fish that swim on it.

" Ow, Husband why you waste your cultivation doing such a thing"

" My wife doesn't like this ?"

" Of course I like it, I love all the things you made for me "

" Than that's enough for me"

When cha cha arrive with a bundle of pouch they ready to go. With one swish Donghua took them all in his aura. Donghua never aura travel with someone else except his Dihou but this is an exception. This show how much he willing to compromise when relate to his love.

Taichen Palace

When they arrive at Taichen Palace Zhonglin already at the front door "Zhonglin greet Dijun, Dihou" and then he glance at the maid that he never seen before

" At ease Zhonglin. She is Cha cha, she will assist my Dihou start for today , so you need to teach her Taichen Palace rule alongside with Heaven rule. She might be responsible between Taichen Palace and Qing Qiu to run an errand for my wife. You need to teach her how to do that. And also show her resident where she is staying."

" We will meet you again tomorrow Cha cha, I will tell you what I need you to do, have a good rest than "

" Yes, thank you Dijun, Dihou " Cha cha walk along with Zhonglin.

While Fengjiu walk back to her favorite place at Taichen palace which is her kitchen.

It's not a secret since they married Donghua will only eat his wife cook, except when fengjiu not around.

"Husband just wait somewhere I will make sorrowless cake and bring your favorite tea later"

" Alright then. " he kiss her lips light and get her blush.

He seat infront of his favorite fishing spot, and start to fishing while reading his sutra, he remember what Zhe yan told him before his wedding day (You will lost your leisure time when you married this nine tailed fox Donghua) I think that old phoenix told the truth, it seem like Eons since the last time I seat here he smile.