3| it was so obvious

"THAT CLASS FELT LIKE 30 YEARS," November groaned with a yawn as she rubbed her eyes and walked out the door of her physics classroom. There was no better feeling in the world at that moment as she stepped out, finally getting her mind to relax as she strolled through the hallways with Connie beside her.

"I think I grew grey hairs or something," Connie huffed, slicking her hair back and brushing it away from her face. She cast Nova a glance, "I'm 100% sure that I could raise a child quicker than I could understand physics..."

November snorted. "Literally... I could have given birth six times before that class finished."

"I would've preferred that. I hate physics."

"Are you kidding? I do too but I'd have to push a child out of my stomach... remember those birthing videos that we watched last year?" Nova grilled her teeth together and sucked in a breath, a look of distain flashing her face.

Connie shuddered as she was reminded of their health class from the previous year, remembering vividly how scarred she had been. "Oh my God," she winced just thinking about it, "I remember Guy and Adam were so freaked out that they were scared to even touch us for a week..."

"Charlie wouldn't even look at Denny!" Nova laughed, "he was so scared he'd impregnate her with his eyes!"

Connie suddenly snorted as the two girls started to near the courtyard, laughing to themselves as they walked to out to see already half of their group sitting at their bench.

The weather was nice for a day so miserable. But at least now they could sit and actually think about things other than Newton's laws of motion and calculating the speed of this and that.

Connie and Nova couldn't have been happier as they approached the group, their boyfriends already engulfed in a conversation together along with Averman and Charlie as Denny sat by his side. His arm was slung around her shoulder but her gaze and attention fixated on her two friends sitting on the floor underneath the shade of the tree.

November hadn't really gotten the time to know Mollie and Keaton well. They seemed nice and they were friends, sure, but only because of Hayden. Nonetheless, Nova still gave a small, pursed smile at Mollie De Loughrey as she caught her eye, nodding before she found herself standing right in front of her boyfriend.

"Maybe we'll get another Adam Banks," was all the two girls heard from Guy as they came into the conversation, "I think there are like two slots on the team?"

"Like three," Charlie corrected, "because remember that one soph- well he's a Junior now- but Mason's only playing soccer this year... you know, the one that had a crush on Nova-"

"What?" Nova suddenly chimed in, grasping the attention of all four of them as she gave Charlie a look, "little Mase had a crush on me?"

"It was so obvious..." Averman snorted, "remember when he made the team last year and started talking to you like non-stop about some team you both like... what's it- kesli?"

"Chelsea..." Nova grumbled, offended at the fact that he didn't know what the name of her pride and joy was.

"Oh yeah! And he kept asking you to be his passing partner and that..." Connie laughed, "he was so obsessed"

"I thought he was just shy!" Nova exclaimed, "I was being friendly!"

Guy spat a laugh at her as he gave her a sympathetic look, "he asked you to homecoming, Nova, remember?"

"No, he didn't...?"

Charlie nodded, "He did. I remember because then Adam punched him."

November darted her gaze over to Adam Banks, seeing his cheeks instantly tint pink as his eyes widened. A light chuckle escaped his lips, snapping Charlie a warning glare, "we don't have to talk about that..."