42

I woke up the next day and do my usual morning routine and start getting dressed.

I put on some casual clothes, do my makeup, and head on my way to Downtown, where we would do autograph signing.

The whole car ride there I blasted my music.

When I got there, I parked way in the back and headed through the back entrance so I wouldn't be noticed by anyone.

I enter and go quickly to the changing rooms, where I'd change into my hero costume.

When I was done, I touched up my makeup and headed towards the front.

Before opening the doors to sit down at table for signing, I took a deep breath.

I calmed myself down and opened the doors with a big smile.

The early cameras flashed, fans cheered and yelled, and two other eyes were on me. Deku and Bakugou.

I look at the two boys, smile and wave and sit in my seat. Of course it had to be in the middle of the two.

"Deku! How are you? I haven't seen you in what feels like ages!" I say turning to him.

He smiles and says, "I've been doing good Y/n. What about you?"

"I've been doing, uh, good. Yea, good." I say smiling.

I face forward and through my smile I say to the two boys, "Why are people here early?"

"They're crazy ass fans." Bakugou says.

I just nod and smile.

***Time Skip***
The event was over and I walked back to the changing rooms.

I somewhat hated events like these. Three long, boring hours of doing the same thing. Smiling, signing, and giving words of encouragement.

I changed into my casual clothes and walked back out to the car.

"Y/n!" I hear.

I turn around, "Oh, hey Deku!"

"Hey. I just wanted to say bye before you leave. It's been awhile."

"Mhm. It sure has." I say and he wraps his arms around me.

"Bye Y/n." He says and let's go.

"Maybe we should grab coffee some time." he says before he finally walks away.

"Yea sure" I say.

Deku has never been this clingy. Ever.

"Bye Midoriya."

I walk back to my car and get inside. Before I can pull out and leave, someones shadow is at my window.

I roll the window down and see a spikey haired blond in front of me.

His hand holding the top of the car roof, as if he was stopping me from leaving.

"Bakugou."

"Y/n."

He still uses my first name.

"Listen, um, you made it very clear what you wanted and didn't want. I respected that, and moved on."

"Don't lie to yourself Y/n. You never moved on." said Azar.

"Shut it." I say.

"If you don't have any questions for me that are work related, we don't have anything to talk about." I say.

"Actually. We do have something to talk about." he says.

"Don't waste my time Bakugou." I say.

"Where do you have to be that your in a hurry?" he asks.