Medicine & books

At ayurveda medicine shop in waiting doctor and near of statinary shop and also some distance a main area a bus stop.

soniya waiting to medicine shop and doctor come to checkuping sunny, ashwin, tanisha, vidhiya. but a fire cat going in full of blanket because no one see this incredible cat. soniya 's hand have a fire cat in blanket and they going out of medicine shop. doctor checkuping the zonkies patients. but soniya and fire cat going to statinary shop. soniya see the old women in there talking with her.

soniya "hi, aunty. you have some novels about a ramayana related specially demons. power and weakness different types demons and ghost in india" curiously but smile.

old women "i have some books like demonly indian, ghostly types in india, nights of india, india have some dark days, list of evils. this all stories based on indian related demons, but why you like horror novel. i like also horror slasher novel but my speed of reading is slow but i enjoy it" smile and give her books and smile.

soniya see no one in stationary shop and also she just going beside medicine shop. docotor complete checkuping and injection giving one by one. then soniya going to beside stationary shop.

soniya "you ever see something like a demon here. a no head demon. because i heard something about this secret area no one here more just some villagers but they doing farming and few shops incuding this two shop but only on bus stop and no railway station here. how you know this kind of situation but not proper development of this village" smile.

old women "i just happy with this village, because if i dont live in this how can village be a aducated if they dont educated so how they start developing this village. but the main points is i am retire teacher and my daugher is also school teacher in this village. i am so proud, she develop this village because she like to teach a kid. development is key to success, sooner we success like a highly best and a some words i dont have but i like to talk with you more if you have any kind of question just tell me anything" smile and checking books and writing.

soniya "i just said see this cat, but i want find some demons here. we want one night rest my all friends gonna sick and we are ghost buster but we have nothing to do it i and this cat what to do. if some villager help me to complete today's mission that amazingly success."

old women "are you joking you dont look like some ghost buster but if you really so why you tell me and believe me but no one villager want help you because of we just heard some dangerous noise inside of underground hole in a jungle but no one here go why because this is dangerous very dangerous. life is not about chasing that you fight with demons with your mortal friends. we are living here and never see the demons in here but only heard some noise" smile but enjoying.

soniya remove blanket on fire cat and old women see fire cat. old women shocked because she didnt expect this kind of creature in a life. soniya again slowly covered blanket on fire cat and smile.

soniya "hey aunty just see the world without. how many creature we found like a around 20 but some good and some dangerous but we never found like humans soul into animal's body. he want to again humans because he dont do this so how they found the reall power inside" smile.

old women "just see i on my real eyes. you found this creature or he will found you, but if some angry person related media and militry, he will kill this cat without asking you. dont expose this cat on anyone person and never believe if you want this cat to live. this is miracle a magic of god" happy.