☁️: Period Cramps

|𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚜|>𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 2,2021<

|𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚜|
>𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 2,2021<

_

"Baby?" Kurapika's sleepy voice called you.

It was the last week of the month. It was a peaceful morning. Kurapika woke up earlier than you, like always.

He gently shakes you to wake you up while calling your name, and nickname. "Baby?" He calls in a soft voice.

You stirr a little, shifting to the other side. Kurapika kisses your head and whispers to your ear. "Baby, please wake up"

You stirr and stirr. Until your eyes tiredly flutterer open. Once you were fully awake, you felt warm lips pressed against yours.

Kurapika gave you a quick kiss on the lips, before kissing your forehead. "Good morning, love" he says.

You felt something sticky in your pants/shorts. And you quickly knew it was your period.

"Hey, I bought you tampons and pads while you were sleeping. Chocolates too. White chocolate, dark, and milk" he says, resting his head on your stomach.

You see, yesterday, you didn't have your period yet. So just in case, you placed a towel under your bottom, incase you bleed.

You shyly ran your fingers at his hair. "Thanks, you're such a gift" you blushed.

"You are too, Love." He hums and places a hot compress on your abdomen.

You melt at the warmness on your stomach.

Kurapika hums. "Do you want me to make your period go away?" He asks, you perk up and looked at him.

"are we going to donate my uterus? Yes please" you slightly chuckle. "Okay, but for reals, how many years? Or hours- or months?" You asked.

"9 months" he gave a small smirk.

You blush red and hit his arm lightly. "Shut up, blondie" You say.

He chuckles and kisses your cheek. "I'm joking, Princess. Now go take a shower, I'll cook you some warm soup" he whispers at your ear.

You nod, and went to the bathroom. Once you closed the door, you saw rose petals in the bath tub. And the bath tub, was already filled with water. Plus, the bathroom was lit up with scented candles.

"Classic Kurapika" you giggled softly.

You look to your right and saw the tampons and pads on the sink, properly placed.

You clean yourself before slipping inside the bath tub. You see a small container of bathbombs.

This always happens, as if having your period is an important news to him.

You took the bath bomb and places it in the water.

After a few minutes. Or at least, 30 minutes of enjoying your bath, you wore a pad and wore comfy clothes.

You slipped on your socks and went to the kitchen to see Kurapika reading a book while sipping some coffee.

You softly smile and sat beside him, leaning your head at his shoulder.

"Here" Kurapika gently pushes a plate in front of you. And a bowl. And a mug.

The plate had fried rice that contained chopped leek, tomato, and scrambled egg. And it had melted cheese on top. And a sunny side up egg with garnish.

Plus, the bowl had warm soup that you could see small steam floating in the air. It was a normal miso soup with sliced tofu and shitake mushrooms.

And he had prepared some warm vanilla tea for you.

"Thanks..." you softly smiled.

"Anything for you, love" he kisses your forehead. "Anything for the love of my life"
_

Once Kurapika came home from work, he didn't see you at the living room, kitchen, nor bathroom.

He removed his jacket, tie and shoes, and saw you under the blankets on the bed.

"Love? You having cramps?" He ask, laying down beside you.

You groaned. "Yes-"

He removed the blankets and cradled you. Taking the hot compress at the nightstand and places it on your abdomen. And gently massages it.

You melt, the pain was a little gone.

"Did you drink some pain reliever?" He asks, caressing your head while one hand massaging your abdomen.

You shake your head as a 'no'

He kisses your head and asks in a sweet, soft voice. "Do you want me to get some for you?" He asks.

You shook your head once again and answered in a small voice. "I just need you..." You were comfortable in his arms.

He kisses your head and pulled you closer. "I love you" he says in a soft, sweet voice.

"Love you too" you closed your eyes, enjoying the moment.