💔☁️: Missing you

|𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞|>𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 3, 2021<

|𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞|
>𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 3, 2021<

𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝙱𝚈: @HxHimagines21

𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁!!

𝙳𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷!!!
_

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S DEAD?!" Kurapika yells at the officer, with tears in his eyes.

After 5 months of Y/N missing, she was found near a lake, dead.

"Sir, we're sorry..." The officer looks down.

5 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛.

"Hey, Stay safe. That's an order" Kurapika says as you giggle and threw you arms around him, his arms around you waist so you wouldn't fall.

"I'll stay safe, Mr. Worry some." You chuckle.

"Hey, I'm serious Y/N. I can't go with you on this 'camping' thing. What if you get lost? Or die..? I don't want to loose you..." His eyes started to water. Forming tears.

Even though you have completed him, even if you pushed all the sorrow and sadness out of his heart, from the massacre. He's still scared to loose someone close to him.

"Baby, please don't cry. I'll come back after 2 weeks. It's just camping" You wipes his tears with your thumb and kiss him.
_

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE SORRY??! CAN A SORRY REVIVE MY LOVER BACK?!" He breaked down.

"Sir, would you please calm down or we'll have to restrain you" the officer tried to tell him.

"HOW COULD I CALM DOWN?!? I LOST MY LOVER! THE ONLY SOMEONE THAT HEALED ME! I WANT THE MURDERER NOW!!! I WANT YOU TRACK THE KIDNAPPER!!!"
_

"SOMEON- HMMMMPP!" Your call of help got muffled by someone covering a cloth at your mouth and nose.

A handkerchief with a sleeping drug.

Your muffled screams and squeaks got weaker and weaker till you pass out.

Your body was dragged into a small cottage. And after hours, you woke up to see a boy.

"You're finally awake" He says.