chapter 13

Aashna- mei manav ko call Karti hu abhi (takes her phone out)

Rahul- aree relax, mazaak Kar rha Hu, wo dono ghumne gye h (he said laughing)

Aashna- Dara Diya tha Aapne

Sanket- sach mei

Rahul- sorry...tumhe bhi sunset Dekhna h toh abhi jao, warna miss hojayega

Aashna-how can I miss a sunset, lessgo!

Sanket- yes, aap nhi chal rhe?

Rahul- nhi mujhe arrangements dekhni h kal ki, u guys go, but jaldi aana.

Aasan- ohk
*They took their car and went to sunset point*

Aashna- It looks so pretty na

Sanket- yes really

Aashna- aage chalte h

Sanket-hmm
*They went more near the top of mountain and started walking there*

Aashna- agar mei gir gyi toh

Sanket- girna hi h toh ek note Likh ke girna, mujhe jail nhi jaana(he said laughing)

Aashna-yrrr(hits playfully)

*As they were walking, due to a stone Aashna got tripped and was about to fall but Sanket held her hand and pulled her*

Sanket's POV
As Aashna was about to fall, I held her, but I got too scared. I thought I'll lose her forever. I quickly pulled her and gave her a hug. She was very scared of what happened with her.

Aashna- for a second, I thought I'm gone ( she said all scared)

Sanket- shhh, you are safe now
*Sanket hugged her tightly*

Sanket- but pls be careful, mei nhi hota toh

Aashna- Gir jaati mei

Sanket- shut up! I will never let that happen

Aashna- ik (she smiled and gave Sanket a hug)

Sanket- chale ab?

Aashna- Haan
*They went in the car*

Aashna- iske baare mei kisi ko...(she was saying this but Sanket cuts her)

Sanket- don't worry, mei Kisi ko nhi bataunga warna dono ki daant padegi (he said and gave a smile)

Aashna- hmm wahi (she too gave a smile)

*They reached the farmhouse and went inside, unnav were already there*
Unnati- guys, go and get fresh, Rahul has set a barbecue night for us.

*They went to their rooms(one room for girls and one for boys, both rooms were together) and got fresh*

Aashna's POV
I got freshed and I was coming downstairs while checking my phone and suddenly my leg slipped and was about to fall and someone held me by my waist. I saw it was Sanket, he too was coming down.

Sanket- aaj kitni Baar girne Ka irada h (he laughs)

Aashna-pta nhi (she said looking at him as she was still in his arms)

Sanket- yaha girti toh Kuch hota nhi waise (he said and made her settle)

Manav- aur Kaha girne Waali thi? (He said coming towards them)

Sanket- umm..wo aaj jab hum Nikal rahe the, pta nhi Madam Ka dhyaan Kaha tha, pair atka aur girne hi Waali thi ki Maine pakad liya (he said this to hide that incident)

Manav- ohh...dhyaan rakha Kar Aashna, chalo abhi niche

Aashna- Haan hum aate hai
*Manav went from there*

Aashna-haash Bach gye

Sanket-sach mei
*They gave each other a relieved smile and went to the BBQ setup*

*They had their dinner and were enjoying the music with mild drinks*

Manav- will u dance with me? (He asked Unnati by offering his hand)

Unnati- yes (she said and held Manav's hand)

*They were dancing and aasan were watching them dance*

Aashna- yrr hum bore ho rhe h chalo na cards khelenge room mei (she said to unnav)

Rahul- wahi na

Unnati- Accha ok chalo

*Unnav came to them and then everyone went upstairs to boys room for playing*

*They were playing till 3 am and then everyone went to sleep*

Aashna's POV
Next morning, I woke up and got ready for Holi. Every year I scare people that if they put colour badly on me, I will never talk to them and this always used to save me and that's what I will do today. I and Unnati went out where boys were already waiting for us. We all together went out where everyone were there. Everyone were putting colour on each other but I didn't let anyone put it on me other than my people. Manav, Rahul and Unnati just put little colour on my cheeks and I did the same, but Sanket acted as if he understands me and won't put colour on me. I felt good but I put colour on him. Later I wiped my face as I can't bear it for more time. As I wiped it here comes Sanket and puts colour on me. And not only on my cheeks, he actually put it on my hairs too.

Sanket's POV
It was a plan, I knew after everyone will put colour on Aashna, she would wipe it. So I decided to put colour on her after she wipe it😜. I put colour on her, she got annoyed and went away from there. I thought she got too upset from what I did. I didn't know she would react this way. I was feeling too bad.

Unnati- Sanket paagal h kya Tu, gussa hogyi ab wo

Sanket- mujhe nhi laga tha itna gussa ho jaayegi

Unnati- ab?

Sanket- mei Dekh ke aata hu
*Sanket went behind Aashna*
______________________________________

Aashna gussa hogyi😯......what now???

Do vote and comment❤️✌️