chapter 16

Aashna's POV
Next morning, I was the last one to wake up. I quickly got ready and went downstairs and saw everyone were having breakfast. I went to them and wished them good morning.

Manav- aiyee madam, bahut jaldi uth gyi aap toh

Aashna- thanks (she said and sat on the table for breakfast)

Manav- eat fast, and pack ur things, we hv to go, aaj mom dad bhi aa rhe h we've to reach before they come.

Unnati-relax mnv, Aashna Tu aaram se kha, I'll pack ur things

Aashna- thank u so much (she said with a big smile)

*Unnati got up and went to pack things and Manav too went to meet Rahul*

Sanket's POV
Aashna was late, I waited for her to finish her breakfast so that she doesn't feels bad. I saw her eating fast, as he didn't wanted us to be late bcoz of her.

Sanket- aaram se kha Aashna, we are not late

Aashna- hmm (she gave a smile)

*Aashna finished her breakfast and aasan together kept their plates in the kitchen and until then, unnav also came with everything done*

Unnati- sab ready, chale?

Everyone- yes

Rahul- buy guys drive safe

Everyone- byee

*They went towards the car*
Sanket-I ain't driving this time

Aashna-neither me

Unnati- I'll drive

*Everyone sat in the car, unnav were sitting ahead and aasan were sitting behind, they came dancing all their way and didn't even realized about the long journey*

*After two months*
Aashna's POV
After that Holi, I and sanket have become best friends and night walk partners. We have so much fun together, I'm so grateful for it. Not only sanket, I and Unnati hv also become close, we go for shopping together and irritate Manav together. Both of our families have also become close, and we 4 have the best time together.

Manav's POV
It is my life's most important day, my result day. Let's see if my hardwork has paid off or not. (He opened the website and checked) woohoo!!....I hv cleared it (Final CA exams). Let's give the news to my family.

*He came out from the room and called everyone out*
Manav- mom, dad, Aashna, come out!!

Aashna- kya hua?

Manav- Yaad nhi, aaj Mera result h

Everyone- aagya?

Manav- yes, I hv cleared it, and not only this I hv got a job offer from a big company (he shouted in excitement)

M/D- I'm so proud of u beta, u've achieved ur dream

M/M- I'm very happy beta, may u get more success in life (she gave him a forehead kiss)

Aashna- congrats Manav!! I'm so happy for u (she said and gave him a hug)
*Their mom and dad too joined the hug*

M/D- this calls for a celebration, let's take Mehta family to dinner.

M/M- great idea!!

Aashnav together- yess!
*They called and invited the Mehta's for the dinner party  tommorow at hotel*

*Their parents went inside, Aashna took Manav inside the room to talk about something*
Aashna- Manav, I want something from u

Manav- u just tell what u want, I'll get anything for u

Aashna-not here, let's go out with Unnati and Sanket today, I'll tell u there only.

Manav- ohk done!

Manav's POV
I called and asked Unnati and Sanket if they can come this evening, they were free so we decided to meet at the cafe.

*In cafe*
Unnati- congrats Manav, I'm super proud of you (she hugged Manav and gave him a kiss on cheek)

Manav- thank u unnsu💕

Sanket- congrats Manav (said giving him a bro hug)

Manav- thank u Sanket, Aash ab toh bata de what u want?

Aashna- ohk, listen, I want u both to reveal ur relation to our parents

Manav- what, are u serious?

Aashna- yes, Unnati u think na

Unnati- idk, I'm scared (in low voice)

Sanket- I think Aashna is right, u guys should think of it.

Manav- but...

Sanket- aren't u sure about it?

Unnati- no it isn't that, it's just...

Aashna-ik, u guys don't want to get married now, I'll handle if someone will try to change ur decision...trust me!!

*Unnav doesn't say anything and were looking at each other worried*
Aashna- it's ok, u guys take time to think and talk, I and Sanket will come in a while.

*Aashna and Sanket went in the cafe's garden giving them space to talk*

Aashna- I hope they get ready to tell

Sanket- they will, I'm sure

Aashna-btw I hv a dance competition in college and I don't have a Partner, my friends already chose their partners

Sanket- I'm there na

Aashna- sure?

Sanket-yess, itna toh Kar hi Sakta Hu (he said as if he is doing a favour)

Aashna- Accha (she said and started tickling him)

Sanket- ohk, sorry sorry (both started laughing)

*After 5 mins they went inside*
Sanket- what did u guys decide?

Unnav- we r ready (they said with a big smile)

Aashna- I'm so happy (she said and gave both of them a hug)

Manav- kal hi bataye?

Sanket- kal se Accha din Kaha

Unnati- ohk then, but I'm really nervous

Aashna- relax, hum hai na, everything will go fine
*They left for home*

*Next day*
Sanket's POV
I was excited for today, as it is a big day for Manav and Unnati. We all got ready and reached the restaurant. I saw their family was waiting for us outside, we went to them. As I saw Aashna, I got stuck for a moment, my eyes were staring that beauty, she was looking so pretty in that black dress. Till then Unnati came and tapped my shoulder, Idk if she saw me staring her, she took me to them. We went inside and sat at our reserved table.

Aashna's POV
The celebration started, I signaled unnav to give the news. I could sense their nervousness, I held their hands and told them to do it.

Manav- attention pls, we wanted to share something with u guys.

Manav's dad- what manav?

Manav- we are together (holding unnati's hand and looking at her)

Unnati's mom- it's a prank na?

Unnati- no, we are serious, we love each other and we are in a relation from a long time.

U/D- .....

______________________________________
Do vote and comment ❤️✌️

And let me know your reviews in the comments!!!