Chapter 1

3rd POV

In a peacefull morning of school day there was a female figure who already done get ready to school,she wore her school uniform.The school uniform didn't seem a girl uniform yet look more like a boy uniform.The brunette have a breakfast alone at early morning before go to school.She took a sip of drink meanwhile her thought still drift away.A heavy sigh come out from her mouth.The girl eyes wided and her thought dissappeared after she look at her watch and realize she will late.

"Shit!"She cursed.She immediately grab her skate board and wear her shoes.Without wasting time after locked door house,she quickly go to school by her skate board.

"Fast,fast,fast,fast..."She keep mumbled to herself during on the way to school.After arrived at school,she change her shoes at school shoes locker and directly go to her class.Honestly,she doesn't want attend school and wanted skip all class but she can't do that since her parents knew her usuall behaviour at school last week.Skip classes,didn't attend every single school activities or programs,get into fight and doesn't follow most of the school rules is normal things to her.The female student enter her class and sit down at her sit,soon school bell ring and teacher come in the class.She really lazy to study and hear the teacher talking,she just stare her book blankly.

"Sooooo booooriiiiinggg."She thought to herself.

"Boring huh?"A voice asked her.She bring up her face from her book.A blonde with blue ocean eyes look at her with a friendly smile on his lip.

"Huh?"The brunette dumbfounded.

"That your character as a trouble student who doesn't like school."He added.

"Yes,I didn't like school."She reply with giggling.Before she could say anything more to the blonde,she suddenly at school coridor.

____________________________

"Eh....?Wait.Aren't I in class?I think I just talking at class..."She thought to herself.

"Hange,you just daydream.You must thinking many things cuz this is your first time for period time you will join all your class subject."She guessed.She just think that a daydream and don't know the truth. Suddenly someone bumped her and make her fall on ground.

"Look where you're going."Hange said in harsh way without looking who is she talking,she get up from the ground by herself.

"Ah,I'm sorry."A brunette haired male with emerland eyes apologized cuz he bumped her.She grabbed the student shirt collar make he bend to her height.

"Don't you dare to bump me next time or I will beat your ass."She gaze into his eyes fiercefully while she talking.Soon she let go his collar in harsh way and walk away.
__________________________________

Hange wandering around school buildings in bad mood after the male student bumped her.Should I skip class today? She asked herself.

"Hey,Hange."Someone called her.She turn her head to the sound.She saw a blonde haired male student that she meet moments ago unfortunately she didn't remember the blonde.He gave a smile and waving his hand to her but she give a confused look to the male student.

"Uh...Hi."She greeted the blonde awkwardly even thought she didn't know or regonize the blonde.She continue walking,he follow Hange walking at her side.In other hand the blonde seem like have been known Hange for long time by how casually his behaviour towards her.

"Are you more better now after bumped the protagonist?"He start conversation between they both.Her steps stop and she look at him with widen eyes.

"How-"