Chapter One

Hi everyone! Im Caitie, and welcome to our group! Im excited to be part of this and cant wait to see what we come up with. This is my first time writing on Wattpad. I hope you all enjoy! Find me on TikTok (caitielowey) or here on Wattpad (cat_jayne).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well. This isn't how I expected this day to go." I think to myself as I stare out the window. But then again what did I expect with the kind of work I do for a living. But this guy had every opportunity to call the cops, instead he's shoved me into his office with final words "I'll be back to deal with you later" slams the door in my face, locks it, and stomps away.

Now I'm just sitting here. Gazing at the beautiful view of a bed full of flowers dancing in the wind under the moon light, waiting for his return.

Thinking back to how I ended up here in the first place.

~~~~~

I lay on the beach soaking in the sun shine, watching the waves crash against the sand, with the beautiful smells of the ocean around me. Letting the wind catch my vibrant red hair.

Beside me lays the most gorgeous man I've ever seen, he looks at me with those deep blue eyes, and opens his mouth as if he's going to say something, but instead of words it's a constant ringing noise, as if a phone was ringing.

I awake from the most amazing dream to the sound of my phone ringing. I glance at the clock beside my bed.
"3am. Are you kidding me. How the hell is calling me at 3afuckingm in the morning" I say to myself as I wipe the drool from the side of my mouth, getting out of bed to answer the phone.

"Whoever this is, you better have a good reason for waking me up at 3am" I all but growl to the recipient who so kindly woke me up.
"Eliza darling, is that anyway to talk to your boss" Purrs Doug on the other end.
Shit.
"Sorry Doug, I didn't realise it was you"
"What, you don't check the ID before you pick up your phone?" He asks sarcastically.
"Well what did you expect when I'm woken up at this ungodly hour" I reply.
"Right then. Get dressed and meet me at the Office. We've got a job" That's all he says then hangs up.
With that said and done I head to my bathroom to take a quick shower. Honestly the best way to wake you up, having the hot water beat against your skin. Once I'm out of the shower I wipe the steam from the mirror above the sink and look at the face staring back at me. The purple bags under her forest green eyes -signs of lack of sleep- the freckles that run across her nose. Then I look at the only good thing I've really got going for me, which is my red hair that shapes around my face perfectly. Usually you see all these pretty women with their orange hair, but not me, I was born with vibrant red hair, no one knows where I got it from. Not from my mother's side, or my fathers. But I'm not complaining.

When I'm done in the bathroom, I head to the bedroom and get dressed. I pick a black pair of skinny jeans that really shape my legs and ass. And a plan dark grey long sleeve shirt, put on my boots, grab my wallet and keys and head out the small apartment door.

~~~

I arrive at the warehouse. A warehouse we call The Office. You see I'm not your average English women, I don't earn my keep by the book. I guess you could say my work isn't exactly "legal".
Doug found me at 16years old, when I was successfully breaking into his "unbreakable" safe. He was actually amazed at what I could do and offered me a place where I could use my skills and still earn a little money on the side. It's been five years, and to this day we haven't found anyone near as good as I am at cracking the hardest of locks and breaking into the most unbreakable of safes. Don't ask how I do it, I just look at it and it's like all the puzzle pieces are falling into place.