Torture Chamber

*The heroes turn around at the noise and see Princess Justice*

Princess Justice: Looks like something fell into the water supply..... *Giggles* oops!

Rena Rouge: You are sick Princess Justice!

Princess Justice: Sick? I think the word you're looking for is deranged!

Carapace: For once I agree with her.....

Princess Justice: Now then... *Uses her magic to create handcuffs and cuffs each hero*

Rena Rouge: You'll get your karma, Princess Justice!

Princess Justice: Oh will I? If I remember correctly... Karma collects a debt...

White lion: I mean... She's not wrong...

Cat Noir: What are you going to do with us?!

Princess Justice: Let me show you!

Everyone: *Gulps*

*The heroes get pulled along by a chain as White lion sees the akuma flutter around in the wand*

White lion: *Whispers* guys!

Cat Noir: *Whispers back* what?

White lion: *Whispers* I know where the akuma is!

Rena Rouge: *Whispers* where is it?

White lion: *Whispers* in the wand!

Carapace: *Whispers* well that's great and all, but... How the hell are we supposed to get it?

White lion: *Looks down* I have no idea...

Queen Bee: Well, we better think of something! Otherwise, Paris is in big trouble!

White lion: I know... I know..... But it's just.....

Rena Rouge: What are we supposed to do?

White lion: Yeah... She's the hardest akuma we've ever fought... And what's worse... We don't even have the ladybug miraculous...

Carapace: That's the bad part huh?

White lion: Tell me about it...

*A door creaks open and the heroes get tossed inside*

Everyone: *Grunts as they hit the floor*

Princess Justice: I'll be back for you guys later... *Sends in guards who remove each of their miraculous and gives them to Princess Justice* really? You think I'm that stupid as to leave you guys with your miraculous...... I already knew all your identities.....

Aliya: That's not fair!

Princess Justice: Fair? Whoever said I was fair?

Adrien: Aren't you at least a little surprised that I'm Cat Noir?

Princess Justice: Adrien... *Grabs Adrien* how could you lie to me about you being Cat Noir?!

Adrien: You know we had to Marinette..... Remember... Master Fu's orders...

Princess Justice: Yeah, yeah... But if I had realized that my crush was my best ally... Then things would have been different.

Adrien: Different as in we losing our miraculous!

Princess Justice: Oh boo hoo... *Carries Adrien over her back* guards, lock the others up!

*Princess Justice walks away cackling and the guards shut the doors, leaving the former heroes in darkness*

Aliya: Well this is just great! Not only are we locked up... But now we don't have our miraculous! What's next?

Alya: And she kidnapped Adrien...