Follow, Wait, Greet, Repeat

*Princess Justice and Cat Blanc walk up to Lila who's held in a special cage*

Princess Justice: Well, well, well... If it isn't my favorite prisoner...

Lila: *Crying and has dried up blood on her as her hair and makeup are a mess with her clothes torn and ripped* PLEASE! NO MORE! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!

Princess Justice: *Puts a gloved finger to her chin* hmm... If I remember correctly... That's exactly what I said... And guess who didn't listen?

Lila: I'M SORRY! PLEASE! JUST LET ME GO! I'LL BE OUT OF YOUR LIFE FOREVER! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TORTURE ME LIKE THIS?!

???: I think that's a pretty easy question to answer... Lila...

*Lila looks horrified as she sees two bright blue cat eyes staring at her from the darkness as Cat Blanc steps out*

Lila: No.....

Cat Blanc: That's right Lila... It's me... *Walks closer* Adrien Agreste!

Lila: Adrien?! Why are you siding with this... This vile bitch!

Cat Blanc: *Scratches Lila* DON'T YOU EVER CALL MY PRINCESS THAT EVER AGAIN!

Princess Justice: *Blushes* oh my.....

Lila: *Holds her now scratched and bleeding cheek* how could you?! I thought we were friends?!

Cat Blanc: Friends? With you? Hah! As if! I sniffed out your lies from the very beginning..... I tried to help Marinette... But you had everyone so convinced that she was the enemy... And I thought you promised you weren't going to lie anymore?

Lila: I realize now that I broke your promise..... I'm sorry...

Cat Blanc: You know what they say, Lila.... Trust is a hard thing to earn after breaking it.....

Lila: Nobody will trust you two either after this!

Princess Justice: I wouldn't be so sure of that Lila..... Someone will find a way to take the ladybug miraculous and use it against us... The miraculous ladybugs will fix everything..... Except for a few things.....

Lila: A-and that is?

Princess Justice: *Leans against the wall by the cage idly twirling her wand* it'll erase everyone's memories of this event... Except for mine, Adrien's... And of course... Yours!

Lila: *Turns pale again* no... You wouldn't dare!

Princess Justice: As the wielder of the ladybug miraculous, I can command which things my miraculous ladybugs erase... Well, maybe I'll let the others remember..... But...

Cat Blanc: I'm interested, M'lady...

Princess Justice: I can use my miraculous ladybugs to manipulate everyone's memories so they praise me as a hero and see you as a villain!

Cat Blanc: Ooo... My fur is standing on end with glee at the idea!

Lila: WHY?! WHAT WOULD THE PURPOSE BE?!

Princess Justice: So you know EXACTLY how I felt...... I'll drive you out of Paris Lila..... If I don't kill you first..... *Laughs*

Lila: YOU ARE INHUMANE!

Princess Justice: Inhumane? Where have I heard that one before?

Lila: *Has no words and is silent*

Princess Justice: Giving us the silent treatment huh? Well, I know EXACTLY the place that will get you to talk!

Lila: I'm not saying a thing!

Princess Justice: You will after meeting..... "Them"

Lila: *Is scared but curious* who's them?