finally realising.

(short chapter)

Ding! Ding! Ding!

The school bell rung, indicating the end of the day.

Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Applejack and a miserable Pinkie Pie walked towards their band practise room.

"They have a lot of nerve wanting to show up," Rainbow Dash blurted out, blowing a pink piece of bubblegum Pinkie Pie had given her.

"And you have a lot of nerve skipping class, darling," Rarity added. Fluttershy and Applejack laughed with Pinkie Pie laughing along too for the first time in a while.

"Shut up," Rainbow joked.

The girls waited for Sunset amd Twilight to show up.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Rarity said loudly when she saw them both enter the room.

"At least the cat wanted me," Sunset replied with an attitude.

"You're always welcome to leave!" Rainbow Dash shouted.

"Don't be mean, Dashie."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes at Fluttershy but apologized after.

"Why are you guys being so darn rude anyways?" Applejack asked. "Weren't y'all the ones hiding your relationship?"

"Yeah, and we didn't tell Pinkie for a reason!" Sunset screamed, slamming the door behind her so nobody else could hear the argument. Twilight said nothing.

"Well what was the reason? I thought we told each other everything! And you knew I liked Twilight, Sunset! But NO, you go behind my back and date her. You could of AT LEAST told me!" Pinkie screamed, holding back her tears.

"Because I didn't want we to know!"

"Whose we? YOU were the one who wanted to keep it a secret! I wanted to tell everyone," Twilight finally said.

"You didn't have to agree to it!" Sunset shouted.

"Well you know very well how controlling you are!"

"Shut up, Twilight. Why should you have a saying in this?"

"BECAUSE I'M PART OF THE RELATIONSHIP. AND THAT 'RELATIONSHIP IS NOW OVER."

"What-"

"YEAH. You heard me, Sunset. Over."

Everyone was speechless. Sunset burst out the room, pushing Twilight aside.

"Well, uhm," Rarity said to break the silence.

"That was... unexpected," Applejack said.

"I'll just leave."

"Wait, Twilight!" Pinkie shouted, running after her.