The ski trip

It's early February and it's snowing outside. I wake up to the sound of plastic being unwrapped.

I open my eyes and see my brother standing infront of me holding a cheese slice and before I knew what was happening he threw the cheese at me as he ran out of the room yelling "sheeesh".

I take the cheese of my head, annoyed asf and just yawn while getting up. I put on my clothes and go down to make breakfast.I pack my things and make it to the bus in time. I sitt down and look out through the window while letting out a sigh. I watch the landscape as it passes by fast like the wind.

When i arrived at the destination for our school ski trip my bestie Ingrid was already waiting for me.

"Aauugh" she moaned "uuaah" i moaned back. It was our little inside joke.

Anyways we are going skiing in the big mountains (pov i hate skiing). While me and my bestie were getting our skis ready her cousin comes up to me with a stick and "spanks" me with it.

"Aauugh" i shout! He answers with a wtf-face and Ingrid on the other hand was by the side twerking and yelling "KiNkY KiNkY".

When we have all our stuff we get our skis on and get on the lifts and start skiing down the snowy hills.

"I hate this" i thought. It didn't make it better just because Ingrids cousin, Isac, kept skiing past us flexing that he could ski better then us. Ingrid tried showing of infront of Isac's friend Jesper but she just ended up falling all the time.

Ingrid and i were freezing so we wanted to take the lifts to the top of the mountain to a little cafe but the lifts said "Not! No" so we had to walk all the way up. When we reached the little cafe at the top me and Ingrid went inside and ordered a hot chocolate each and a cinnamon bun. We shared the bun because it was so big (Like Isacs dic-).

Suddenly the teachers announced that the lifts were going again (they hade turned of for awhile as we know) so me and Ingrid ran out and started skiing again. We got a bit warmer after going up and down a few times. When it was getting a bit darker (we were sleeping over one night) Isac hade dared us all, Jesper, Ingrid , me and his other friend that i haven't introduced Wilmer (aka Ingrids Crush) to take the lifts one last time up to the very top. Which was not the very best idea late at night when no one else is skiing i thought. But i mean You Only Live Ones so why not.

When we make it to the top it had already become so dark we couldn't see anything. Right when we were about to head down the hill all the lights were shut down! Every single one. As i already said i thought this was a bad idea from the beginning.

I'm sorry if there is anything spelled wrong let me know pls 😘😘 I'll post part two soon. Stay tuned.