When we make it to the top it had already became so dark that we couldn't see anything. Right when we were about to head down the hill all the lights were shut down! Every single one. As i already said i thought this was a bad idea from the beginning.

I turned around and saw something glowing like 1 meter away from where I was standing i whispered

"Ingrid!" No answer "Ingrid" i whispered louder.

I look closer at the glowing thing. I walk up to it and realise it's glowing Finland-flags.

"Wtf" i exclaimed. The lights slowly started flickering on. That's when i noticed i was infront of Jespers underwear. He had apparently pulled down his pants to show Isac his glow in the dark underwear with the Finnish flag on. I blush while standing up.

Ingrid was standing beside Wilmer holding his arm pretending to be scared. The lights were back on and i could finally see clearly. We decided to go down the hill slowly since it was pretty dark and no one was out. Ingrid and i went last because we were the slowest. The hill suddenly became a lot steeper. It went really fast. I did not enjoy this AT ALL. I saw Ingrids skis getting unstable.

What happened so fast. All i saw was Ingrid falling and started screaming. It went so fast that i couldn't stop. Ingrid was laying unconscious in the middle of my "lane" i yell at Ingrid to move but shes just laying there and before I knew it i crashed right into her and rolled over hitting a half dead tree. I hit it with enough force to make it "wobble" and as i was laying there, in the cold snow, i looked up at the big tree coming closer and closer until everything became dark.

Here is part 2 I'll try posting next parts more often.....psst Oliver will be joining Soon so stay tuned for next part.