Somewhere distant

Ingrid was laying unconscious in the middle of my "lane" i yell at Ingrid to move but shes just laying there and before I knew it i crashed right into her and rolled over hitting a half dead tree. I hit it with enough force to make it "wobble" and as i was laying there, in the cold snow, i looked up at the big tree coming closer and closer until everything became dark.

I heard birds chirping and other animal sounds like a chipmunk...and there was a masculine voice too. I slowly opened my eyes as i noticed i was in a house in someones bed with pajamas I've never seen before. They were of pure silk, a little to oversized top and so the pants.

There was a big window to my left where the bright orange morning sun illuminated the room (expanding my vocabulary 😌). There was also a balcony. I got up from bed and walked out on the balcony and oh my what a view! I was pretty high up like on a tree, cuz i could see above the other trees, i think it might be a treehouse i thought. And there was the sun at the horizon above the water. There was trees around me too and it kinda looked like a rainforest or sum sort of jungle.

I went back into the room and saw there was a bathroom too. I went in and washed my face real quick before i headed down, cuz it was at least a two story house. I cought the smell of newly baked pancakes in a kitchen. I walk around a corner to see a boy and a girl....MAKING OUT??! I just stood there frozen as i didn't know how to calculate what was going on. When the boy finally noticed my presence as i was standing there he looked up, wiping his lips with the backside of his hand, and walked up to me.

"Hi...um I'm sorry heh" he said nervously, "I'm Oliver and this is my, *clears throat, girlfriend Marina" He continued.

"Ya i noticed" i slowly answered. I looked over at her. She looked SO lame! Like she wasn't even that pretty. She even had a lame ass nose ring. And Marina what name even is that. I didn't like her at all.

The boy named Oliver went over to the pancakes and started flipping the pancakes.

"So where am I really?" I asked.

"Oh I'm sorry your on Celeste island. It's pretty magical here actually" Oliver answered.

"Do you remember anything?" He asks.

"No i don't think so" that's weird i thought.

"I'll tell you later when we eat breakfast" Oliver says.

I help Marina to set the table. The room where i suppose is the dining room has a one big.. no.. HUGE glass window and you can see so far. It's really pretty i thought.

We sat down together and Oliver started telling the tales of the island and for where it come magical

Pls i loose so much confidence in writing books bcs of my bad vocabulary. I hope y'all can still understand and have ✨patiens✨ with me <3