Chapter 1 - Patrick

Today is the day.

Today, we are going to release our new album, American Beauty/American Psycho.

I mean sure, we already leaked it. Well not us, Pete did it. But today will be the official release date of our 6th album and I am VERY happy.

"Hey, Trick." Pete calls me from another room. "Yeah?" I respond. "We just tweeted out that the album is released. Can you retweet it, please?" He asks. "Sure, gimme a minute." I reply.

I pull out my phone and open Twitter for the first time in a month. I go to the official Fall Out Boy account and retweet the announcement tweets. I can already see people sending us screenshots of their downloads and pictures of their CD copy.

The thing I like the most is that people are painting half of their face just like the cover of our album.

I love this.

Just seeing all of these people being happy of our music makes me feel as if I've done something good. Of course, there's the usual haters. But we don't mind. As a good friend of mine once said: "Haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate."

Yes it's Taylor Swift.

I stand up from my seat at our studio and walk to where everyone was. As soon as I open the door, the smell of pizza instantly hits me. 'Of course Pete would order pizza.' I thought to myself as an amused smile is shown on my face.

"Hey! There's the fedorable little man!" Joe exclaims once he catches sight of me entering the room. I sigh. "Come on, Joe. I don't need to be reminded of how little I am." I whined. This caused Joe to laugh. Pete gets up and hands me a slice of pizza. "Here, man. A celebratory pizza for our new album!" Pete says as he takes another bite of the pizza. I chuckle. "I'm good, man. I actually came here to say goodbye." I tell them. "Why?" Andy asks. "I'm tired. Plus, I wanna see my wife and my baby boy." I admit.

Honestly, it's been months since I saw Declan. With me working and touring and all. I just want to see my baby boy.

Pete sighs and pats my shoulder. "Sure thing, man. Just take care, alright?" He tells me. I nod. "Of course."

We share our goodbyes, mostly just man hugs, and I exit the building and walk to my car. I open the door and sit inside. I grab my keys, turn on the engine and drive to my home.

-----------

When I arrive at my house, I'm excited to see my son and wife. I get out of the car and jog to my front door. I opened the door, walk in, and close the door behind me. I put the keys on a nearby table and quietly go up the stairs.

I passed by Declan's room, but I went to our room first since I miss Elisa more. I open the door quietly, a grin on my face, and look inside. Only to be greeted by a sight I wished I didn't see.

My wife on top of another man that's not me.

To say I was angry was an understatement. I was furious.

I slammed the door open, shocking my "wife" and the mystery man.

"P-Patrick!! Y-You're here?" Elisa stutters. "I want you both out of my house, now!" I shout, anger consuming me. "Patrick, it's not what it looks like." Ah. The classic 'it's not what it looks like'. "Really? Because I'm seeing my FUCKING WIFE, having sex with another man!!" I yell, losing my patience. I could hear Declan crying. I must've woken him up. "Out. Now." I growl. They dress up and finally leave the house and get into the car that I bought for Elisa. "You can come back tomorrow to get your things. But you can keep the car." I tell her. She was crying. Of course she would. She just ruined the relationship we had for many years.

They left the driveway as I went back in my house. I slammed the door behind me and sat on a chair. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as I finally let out my sadness. But I wasn't alone. I still have Declan who was crying in his room. I stand up and walk up the stairs and into Declan's room.

He was only a few months old and he definitely had most of my features. I wonder if he could sing like me...

I walk to his crib and pick him up gently, careful not to hurt him. "Shhh, it's okay. It's okay." I whispered to my baby boy as I cradle him in my arms. Funny how we're both crying when we both lost someone special. For me, my wife. For him, his mother. I sigh.

Eventually, he stopped crying and went back to sleep. I gently put him back in his crib and walk out the door quietly. I walk to my bedroom and close the door. I sit down on my bed and take off my jacket and fedora. I sigh as I lie down on my bed. "I wonder what's gonna happen now." I whisper to myself as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

---------------------------------------

What up bitches? I'm kidding you're not bitches. You're all beautiful people. So this is my first story ever. I'm kinda excited about doing this and kinda nervous too. So I hope you enjoyed the first chapter and I hope that this will do good. Stay sassy, people.