Chapter 6 - Gerard

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. "Ughhhhh close the goddamn curtains." I complained as my voice is muffled from the covers on my face. I hear a laugh and pull the covers down to see Mikey standing on my doorway. "Morning, bro." He says, a happy smile on his usually neutral face. I rub the sleep out of my eyes. "I'm guessing you're excited about playing together, huh?" I ask. "Of course! Playing with you in Tokyo made me miss the entire gang." He admits. I nod. It was good playing with Mikey. I imagine that playing with everyone again will definitely be a better experience. "Come on, man. We gotta leave in two hours. Get dressed." He says before leaving.

I get up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I stretch and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was finished, I walk to my wardrobe to see all my old dark clothes. I smile. "I wonder if I can still fit in my skinny jeans..." I mutter to myself.

I walk down, bringing my luggage with me. "The vampire is finally up." Lindsey teases. I smile. "Hey, honey." I say. She walks over to me and hugs me. As I return the hug, I felt arms wrap around my leg. I look down and see Bandit, giggling and squealing as she hangs on to my leather clad leg. We laugh. I pick her up and set her on my hip. "Enjoy your tour, sweetie." Lindsey tells me. I kiss her on the cheek. "I'll be with the gang again. I'll definitely enjoy it." I reply. I hear the bus honking outside. "WILL THE WAY BROTHERS PLEASE STEP OUT OF THEIR HOUSE. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR BEING LATE." Frank's voice is heard through the speaker of the bus as I could hear the distinct laughter of Princess Fro Fro. I kiss Bandit's forehead and then Lindsey's again. "I'll see you in eight months!" I exclaim as me and Mikey rush to our bus.

Once we got in, we were greeted with Frank and Ray crossing their arms and pouting. I chuckle. "What!?" I ask. "You took too long!" Ray says in his best imitation of a whiney five year old girl. Me and Mikey laughed. "Well I was saying goodbye to the family. I think you guys did the same." I say as they nod. "Right," Frank claps his hands. "We're gonna meet them a few miles from here. Yo driver!" He calls out. "What!?" A distinct voice was heard. "Let's get this show in the road!" Frank shouts as the bus finally starts moving.

---------------------------------------
IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A MONTH I REALLY AM. Anyways, sorry for the short chapter. I just need to update something so you guys can have something to read. If people do read this. Anyways, I graduated last month. So I'll be in college now! And also, I'll be in American in May 1. I'll be staying at LA and then go to Las Vegas. Stay sassy, people.