30. Elizabeth

NSFW.

THAT THANG IS THANGING THIS ENITRE CHAPTER SO ENJOY 🗣🥳

Shoutout to @FrozenMarvelDancer24

"Why didn't you come sooner?" I questioned, roughly pulling the hair at the back of Chris's head until I was granted full access to his neck. "You let that guy at the bar touch me for an extra 30 seconds while you ordered a fucking drink." I tightened my grip, tugging harder.

"You deserved it for teasing me in that fucking dress."

"Oh, so you were punishing me?" I questioned before biting the skin under his right ear.

He sank his fingers into my hips and groaned.

After being literally carried out of Sebastian's party, Chris and I found a decent hotel just a few blocks away. But before we left, I forced him to take me past Kate and Sebastian. He refused to put me down so I ended up speaking to her upside down and over his shoulder. Sebastian assured me that he'd make sure Kate got to her hotel okay and that was all Chris needed before he continued on toward the door. Though he didn't know it, I was in just as much of a rush to get him in bed as he was.

The moment I saw him tonight, my libido came alive. Every time he has those chest tattoos on display, I just about lose my mind. And when the opportunity to play the Bar Game presented itself, I jumped on it. These days it was getting harder and harder to push away the physical attraction I felt toward him and if I'm being honest, I didn't want to.

"Okay babe," Chris pulled back, only letting me kiss, suck and nibble on his neck for a short time. "You know the rules. No marks where anyone can see them."

"Just a tiny one here?" I kissed his throat. "And a big one somewhere else?"

"Where?"

I dropped to my knees in front of him and he licked his lips. "Yes?" I looked up at him, waiting for consent as I jiggled his belt buckle.

"All yours baby girl."

With that, I quickly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the button, then pulled down the zipper.

Tugging his pants down his legs, I pressed my lips to the waistband of his underwear.  His boner was so tight against the fabric that I thought the seams were gonna split. He was rock hard already.

"You're so beautiful." Chris dropped his hands, cradling my face with one while using the other to pull my hair back so he could watch.

After pulling his underwear down, his thick cock stood at attention right before my eyes and I rubbed the tip on my bottom lip.

"Jesus," he closed his eyes and tilted his head back as I took him into my mouth.

As I used my tongue and mouth to pleasure him, he thrusted in and out - letting out quiet grunts every time he hit the back of my throat.

"That's so good, Liza," he panted when I began caressing his balls. As soon as he looked down at me, I pulled back from his cock and took them into my mouth. "Fuck babe."

With his balls in my mouth, I stroked him rhythmically. I could tell he was getting close by the increase in his breathing.

"Get up." Chris pulled me up by my hair before he could lose control. Then he kissed me deeply. His tongue was in my mouth within a quarter of a second and I couldn't stop my hand from fondling his cock again.

With his lips still pressed against mine, he pulled my dress zipper down so hard that the satin ripped.

"I'll buy you another one," he mumbled onto my lips while pulling the dress down my body. When the fabric hit the floor, he took a step backwards. I stepped out of my dress at the same time he pulled his shirt over his head.