✨𝗦𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱✨

-Quiet lawn cavern-
-Third POV-
The Shane gang hides and tries to make up a plan against the Hooligang.
Kord,"Guys, we need a solution! Hurry up!"
Pronto,"Why don't we use it? They are just slugs!"
Trixie,"Pronto!"
Isabella,"Like I said, Eli's idea isn't bad. But we just need a different progress!"
Eli,"Than what's your plan?"
It takes another ghoul and a screaming Pronto, for Isabella to act!
Isabella,"Mellow!"
A friendly slug jumps onto her shoulder.
Trixie,"A Slyren slug! But the Grenuker's will only fall asleep."
Isabella,"This will bring them to fall. We just have to wake them up, again!"
She rolls up the fabric of the trousers, revealing black bandages over her ankle with a round sound boxes on each side.
As she grabs to her upper leg, he realizes that a black microphone was attached there.
Eli,"A mic..?"
All of a sudden, Kord gets really exited..
Kord,"Oh, you don't mean-.. we are going to experience the legendary singing of Syren?!"
==========================
-Eli's POV-
Singing of Syren?
Me,"What's that?"
Kord,"Dude, where do you live?!"
[?],"Keep our back free. Meanwhile, Eli, I need your help."
Trixie,"We do our best!"
Kord,"Gotcha!"
All my friends run out to protect us while I'm still hiding with her.
She's quickly taking out an extra round music box and looks to me.
[?],"We have to get this music box near to the Grenuker's. Can you do this for me?"
========================
-Third POV-
A smirk appears on the Shane's face.
A nod underlines everything.
Eli,"Let's get rid of this Hooligang!"
He loads his blaster, before Isabella throws the music box into the free air.
Right after that, Burpy transforms and brings the box up to the Grenuker's.
Trixie,"We are running out of slugs! So, can you two pull off your plan, quickly?"
Burpy returns to Eli, after the music box is placed up the cliff.
Isabella,"Then better hide and cover your ears!"
Like hit by a lighting, Kord, Trixie and Pronto rush to a hiding place and cover their ears, as they hear the loading sound of Bella!
Billy,"Why are y'all running away, again? Scared by the Hooligang? Wise decision! No one can bea-.."
He can't even do his monologue to the end cause of the young masked girl who shoots a Slyren slug up to the Grenuker's!
Mellow sings his melody and brings the slugs to fall asleep.

"He can't even do his monologue to the end cause of the young masked girl who shoots a Slyren slug up to the Grenuker's!Mellow sings his melody and brings the slugs to fall asleep

One after another falls off the stone cliff and rushes to the ground.
Trixie,"Syren, wake them up!"
With no hesitations she leaves her hiding spot, to lure Billy to her and grabs her black mic.
She lifts her knee and starts to sing?!

Her voice streams out her loudspeakers around her ankle.
The volume is so loud, that Billy stumbles back but also the box, sticking on the cliff isn't silent, not at all!
The Grenuker's wake up!