1

As usual, today you came again into that coffee shop. Sitting in your favorite corner, the lounge seat right beside the window. Just like your everyday routine, you started your 'office time' when you stepped into this place.

"Hello, I want to order…"

"One hot mochaccino with extra foam on top ?" The waitress wrote your order with a big grin on her face, already guessing your order.

"Yes please," You said, smiling at her.

"On the way to you, miss !" She said again cheerfully, leaving you there, back to the counter.

This coffee shop was like your second home. You could spend half of your day here, doing your work on the laptop. The shop wasn't too big and it was quite busy on the day, but you didn't mind as long as you could get a seat at your favorite spot.

The big window directing to the alley allowed you to see the pedestrian walking by, sometimes it also gave you some inspiration if you got stuck with your work. And the soft music in the background added comfort to the cozy atmosphere here.

And beside all that, the more reason why you liked this place was because of that one cute barista who worked here. You didn't know his work shift though, hopefully today you could see him again.

"Here's your drink, and your muffin." The waitress came again, putting your order on the table.

"Thank you, but I think I didn't order the cake ?" You said confusedly.

"It's a bonus from the café," She winked at you, "Special for our loyal customer."

"Thanks," You said, smiling at her, biting on the muffin.

Hmm it was delicious, and it had this little cute cake topper with handwritten notes on it, 'fighting!'.

Cute.

You smiled to yourself, preparing your laptop, ready to work.

***