8

"Oh. My. God." Jungkook said panicky, looking at the letter he just received.

"What ?" Suga asked him, head down still doing his job, measuring the milk on the container.

"She wants to meet me. Hyung, y/n wants to meet me !" He said panicky, "What should I do ?"

"Good. Go meet her, it's about time anyway."

"Ya, Hyung, it's not that easy ! You know how terrible I am in front of girls," He whined.

"Especially the one I like." He said again.

"Ya ! JK ! Be a man !" Suga scolds him, "How hard is it to just say hi to her ? Say something like hello how are you, and when you're out of words, just say goodbye have a nice day !"

"Ya Hyung, still not that easy... What if she doesn't like me ? What if she thinks I look terrible and not her type at all ?" He whined again.

"Dude, she knows you. I already told her which one are you, she asked me a few days ago," Deasy told Jungkook, "And if she still wants to meet you after that, I think that means she likes you back."

"Really... ? How could you know that ?"

"Girl's feeling. Besides, if you keep hiding like this, you wanna see her get hooked up by someone else ?" Deasy said.

"You know, I saw Jimin flirt with her a few times. We all know how he's such a womanizer." She said again, mentioning the other barista who worked there too.

"C'mon JK, it's about time ! Go meet her ! We got your back !" Deasy said, cheering him up. 

"Umm well, I guess it's time then." Jungkook said hesitantly.

"That's my Jeykeyy !" Suga said proudly, hugging his best friend.

***