Ace x Male Reader Forced Lemon

This short story will been set at the time of when Ace had his own crew the Spade Pirates. This was requested by @princessa_hermosa. I hope you like and please comment, vote, and share.

His Fuck Toy

(A/n's Pov)

The night was young and quit in a small town somewhere in the grand line. All but a bar which were buzzing with sound as the crew of the Spade Pirates were laughing and talking to one another. Their captain on the other hand had not said a word since they had come to town and his eyes landed on a young male. He was about a foot shorter than him and had short (h/c) and (e/c) eyes to match. Even now the young black haired male's eyes watched the young man who ran around the bar serving drinks and food to his crew members. Girls from the town fawned over his crew and himself but he paid them no mind. Ace the captain of the Spade Pirates never cared, for women he prefers cute little males like this cute little waitress. As the boy walked past Ace, he grabbed his arm and pulled the young male towards him and leaned into his ear.

" Why don't you meet me outside" Ace whispered in the younger's ear. Ace's tone was low and kind of threating to the young boy who know of this man's power. Young (y/n) (l/n) could only nodded as Ace lets him go. Ace then got up and looked at his crew" I will be back soon" he said the them before walking out of the bar.

The cool night breeze brushed up against Ace's face and bare chest. Ace walked over to the side of the bar and waited for the boy. Soon the boy walked out of the bar and moved towards Ace slowly.

" Tell me what is your name and age" Ace asked not looking for a child to bed to night.

" (y/n) (l/n) and I'm 18" the young boy answered his voice was soft and sweet and it made Ace wonder what he would sound like screaming his name. Ace smiled at the fact of his age.

" Good now come with me" Ace said grabbing the boys wrist and pulled him towards his ship.

" hey wait I have work to get back to please let me go" (y/n) whined as he pulled against Ace's iron grip

" stop that at once" Ace growled not wanting this to be harder then it need to be. once on his ship Ace dragged the boy to his room and threw him on the bed. (y/n) started to freak out he looked around frantically for a way out" there's no way out. be a good boy and lay down" Ace ordered as he took his hand off.(y/n) got up from the bed and ran to the door but was stopped by Ace. who pinned the young boy to the bed.(y/n) was on him stomach and his hands where pinned to his back. Ace took off his belt and tied (y/n) wrist together.

" hey let me go stop this let me go Ace let me go please" (y/n) begged the begging tone really turned Ace on. Ace flipped (y/n) over before he ripped the younger males clothes off. leaving him naked under him Ace smiled and took his pants and underwear off" Ace wait please don't do this please. I don't want this. stop this right now" (y/n) yelled as he kicked his legs under Ace. Ace glared at the boy before he when down to his neck and started to kiss, bit, and suck on different parts of his neck until he found his sweet spot. the made (y/n) whine lightly. that small sound went straight to Ace's dick. Ace attacked that spot some more until it was a dark purple and blue mark Ace the moved down his body.

" your cuter then I thought. I'm really going to enjoy this who knows if I like you enough I might just keep you" Ace said in a lust filled tone the vary word 'keep' made the fear (y/n) already had sky rocket as he started to struggle hard then he did before. this made Ace growl before he grabbed the younger male's hips and burned them. (y/n) screamed in pain and stopped moving" now (y/n) be a good boy for me and lay still if you don't I will have to hurt you some more and you wouldn't want that now would you" Ace said with a sick smile on his face. tears ran down the (h/c) haired male's face. Ace moved his hand up to (y/n) mouth" suck them" Ace ordered but (y/n) refused to open his mouth. Ace growled and forced the boys mouth open and shoved his finger down his throat.( y/n) started to shack his head and kicked his legs as he choked on Ace's fingers. Once they were nice and wet Ace pulled his fingers out and placed one at the younger males hole.

" n-no p-please A-Ace don't d-do the this please d- AGH~" (y/n) begged but was cut off with a scream when Ace trusted a finger in him" I-it Hu-hurts" (y/n) whined in pain Ace laughed lightly.

" so your a virgin good that means I will be yours fist" Ace purred as he trusted his fingers in and out.

" n...nO stoP pLeAS AGH~" (Y/N) cried tears ran down his face. As he struggle (y/n) freed his right leg he kicked Ace in the face this push Ace off the boy and onto the floor. (y/n) moved back when Ace quickly got up. Ace growled darkly before he grabbed (y/n) right leg and burned it" AAAAGGHHH~" (Y/N) screamed in pain as the Ace did this. he cried harder and louder from the pain. Ace soon flipped my small male onto his hands and knees before he got behind the male.

" since you don't know how to be have I will have to punish you" Ace said as he lined up his dick to the small males tight hole. (y/n) started to freak out.

" no no no no please Ace don't please I'm sorry please don't do this to me" (y/n) pleaded but Ace trusted into him dry. (y/n) screamed out in pure pain. he could feel blood run down his legs. Ace gave the younger male no time to adjust before he started to brutally thrust into the younger (h/c) haired male.

" fuck...your so tight" Ace moaned at the feeling. he was enjoying this much more then any other time most males he fucked they had been to used up but (y/n) was fresh and never used.

" s-stop I-it hurts ah~.... plea-please stop ah~.... I-I do-don't want thi-this augh~"(y/n) cried out when Ace hit a spot in him. Ace rapped a hand around the smaller males dick.

" your saying no but the way your hole is sucking me in and how your dick is hard makes me think you want this" Ace said biting (y/n) shoulder.

" your wrong AGH~" Ace trusted hard into the males prostate. Ace smirked and kept thrusting into that spot while rubbing the males hard dick." s-s-stop I fe-feel weird" (y/n) cried before he came on Ace's hand. the black haired male laughed before letting go of the (h/c) haired male's dick. he then wrapped his hands around the younger's throat before he started to thrust harder and faster then before" stop your going to break me" (y/n) moaned out as Ace brutalized his g-spot before to long. (y/n) had come once more and was now a moaning mess. Ace flipped the male over on to his back and started his thrust one more but this time Ace had one hand around the younger male's dick and throat. Ace loved that look in the males eyes as pure lust was in them. the boy was covered in cum and sweat he face was wet with tears. Ace couldn't take it any longer and came inside the boy at the same time (y/n) had cum once more Ace pulled out as he his breath was heavy. the lust filled daze the (y/n) quickly left.

" dam you pirate I will make you pay for this I hate you I will kill you for this"  (y/n) growled as he moved away from the black haired male but Ace wasn't do with him yet so he climbed on top of the boy and place he still hard dick at the younger male's lips." what are you doing get off me r- MGH~" before Ace trusted his dick down the (h/c) haired male's throat. Ace looked down into (e/c) orbs. he watched as they went wide when he pushed his dick further down the males throat.

" fuck even your throat feels great" Ace moaned as he trusted his hips and started to face fuck the young male under him" (y/n) kicked his legs as tears ran done his face. he couldn't breath. he couldn't believe this was happening to him either. this was so humiliating  and he was shamed of his body and how it reacted." fuck I'm about to cum" Ace moaned cut off the thoughts (y/n) was having soon Ace pulled out of the male's mouth and came all over his face. Ace sighed lightly and got off the boy he looked at his face the poor boy was a mess of cum and tears, and his ass was leaking cum and blood while this all made (y/n) quit disgusting. Ace couldn't help but smile at his handy work" I think I will keep you." Ace said getting dressed these words made (y/n) cry more then before.

" no please" (y/n) pleaded weakly Ace laughed darkly

·        " yes you will be my little fuck toy"