Ch 17

*Niall*

Waking up to an empty room again. I looked around the room and sighed got up going to the kitchen and grabbing an apple and banana. I heard The door to my room fall to the ground and I dropped my food as a person dressed all in black entered the kitchen I ran out trying to get to the door met only by three other people dressed in black. I just wanted to get out I heard Zayn yell frantically for help. I was grabbed from behind picking my arms behind me. I twisted and kicked the attacker closest to me. I struggled twisting one arm free. I turned and connected my fist with his nose. I was grabbed around the waist and thrown against the wall. Using the wall as support I kick one person in the stomach. "dépêchez-vous fous."(Hurry up fools) a woman snapped at the door. I was grabbed and kicked in the knees someone threw the mattress off my bed and slammed my head against the frame. Dizzied I blacked out.

*Zayn*

I tried fighting back but they surrounded me tying my hands behind my back. "help!" I called as Louis fell out of his door just to be pulled up and pushed towards the stairs. I couldn't help but think of Katie and what she would do. I kept my head high and walked proudly. I was thrown in a car with Harry who had fabric tied around his mouth so he was unable to talk. Louis was thrown in next kicking angrily he looked at us as the door shut. Liam was thrown in and he instantly crawled away from the door. He had fabric around his mouth like Harry. Niall's limp body was thrown carelessly next to me. My eyes widened and I looked around at the guys all staring at Niall. "Harry untie my hands". I turn so he could get to my hands. He got my hands free and I untied his along with his mouth, "Untie everyone else I'm taking care of Niall." I order. "How are you guys so calm?" Louis said voice shaking. "Freaking out doesn't help now does it." Harry said calmly.

I took fabric some frabic that Harry had in his mouth and dabbed it at his head where it was bleeding.

*Liam*

Rapid knocking came at my door I opened it to see Paul wide eyes, "Gather the guys their coming!" he said frantically. Just then five people pushed Paul into the room, "Disposer de l'extra." (dispose of the extra) A woman growled. "oui violet." (yes purple) a woman nodded curtly, there was a bang and Paul fell to his knees. I pushed through the people holding me back as he was shot again. I froze and they tied me. I didn't fight back afraid they would kill me as well.

*Louis*

They came in quietly, Zayn yelled and I ran for the door. I was pushed and Zayn was being dragged away, there was a couple of bangs and what sounded like someone hitting the wall. I struggled all the way to the car Zayn and Harry were calm and Liam crawled afraid to the other side of the car. How? How were they so calm? They were just kidnapped, when Niall was limp and thrown into the car, slight breathing showed he was alive.