Ch 20

I followed Niall's cry to a room where only he and Louis were. "Where's Liam?" I ask remembering seeing Harry and Zayn as we dropped in. "I don't know. she took him and then I heard you call." I growled to myself, "Come on." I say only met by Zayn and Harry, "Why are you two in here!" I snap, "Just be grateful we are I know where Liam is." Zayn said. I look at them all "I'm following you."

*Liam"

The door swung open and Danielle ran in grabbing me as the clang of metal hit the floor. Jaycee! I don't know why she's here but I don't care. I mumbled words into the tape covering my mouth dani held me by the collar of my shirt. The cold metal of a gun pressed to my temple. I shook knowing I might as well die right now. "Nice to meet you Agent Connors. Where's your friend? Agent Hallows is it?" Dani says teasingly. Agent? What the? Wait what? I twisted to look at Jaycee better, "Stop moving." Dani hissed in my ear tightening her grip. "she will join us shortly I am sure." Jaycee snarled, "What I don't get is why your behind this." Jaycee said, "Your smart. I'm sure you can figure it out." Dani said pointedly.

Katrina then flew through the circle in the wall. "All of you stay out there." Kat snapped at what looked like Harry. She then pulled out her own gun and pointed it at Danielle. I looked between the two. "Fools I go down and he goes down as well." she loosens her grip both on my shirt and the gun against my head I stand up slowly straighter. The gun now just below my chin. I looked at Jaycee hopefully she quickly looked to one side and back at me I nodded slightly and she looked back at Danielle.

Danielle cocked her gun preparing to shoot, at the same time Jaycee and Katrina do the same. Jaycee looks at me quickly and I twist and jump as three shots go off. I hit the ground with a shock in the back of my shoulder near my spine.

*Katrina*

Liam fell to the ground and went to grab his shoulder . Danielle fell against the back wall. Two bullet holes in her forehead, and trickles of blood dripped from each hole. I ran to Liam immediately, "Liam look at me. Don't you dare close your eyes." I say, I move his shirt. I moved the shirt already being cloaked in blood. I move it and wipe the blood away. "It's really close to his spine!" I call to Janessa, Liam groans and I look at him. "Keep your eyes open and on me Liam." I say before his head fell. "He passed out." I whisper when Janessa comes close. I stand up and see the four guys.

"Get the Meds." I whisper to Jay. She nods, "Is he going to be okay?" Niall's voice shook as he asked, "He's fine. Just passed out." I assure, "there's blood on his shirt I can see it." Niall was breathing fast and shaking. "And I heard you say it's close to his spine." he added. "Alright all of you go." I order as medics one in and hoist up Liam. Niall still shaking violently. "Carson." I call to the medic, "Niall's freaking out." I say worriedly, the medic looks at him and nods. "It's common after things like this, C'mere bud." He says softly, pulling Niall along.