2.

12:13 PM.

❃ "Miss." "Miss." "Are you awake?" "Hello?" Your eyebrows quirked at the different voice while your head was aching from all the alcohol you drank last night. She said in a whisper waiting for you to wake up.

You roused at the difference in the voice and wanting to see who was talking.

You batted your eyes at the person sitting on the bed waving at you. Someone you have never met before as you tried your hardest to remember what really happened last night.

"Uhh strip pole, torn outfit, handsome guy, and uhh here? fuck." You thought to yourself rubbing your hand on your temple. The girl kept staring at you till you made eye contact with her and she averted her eyes towards somewhere else.

"I was asking if you're gonna eat that?" She pointed at the pancakes, scrambled eggs and fruits on your plate as you stared down at her. She felt your eyes on her as she blew air out of her mouth.

She quickly turned around making your food almost fall on you, "My name is Sasha and I looked after you when he left I promise I didn't hurt you and never will and I slept on the floor also I got you this food and I- I already ate my plate but we could be even closer if you give me yours you know?"

You looked at her with an annoyed face while she looked at you with a pout. "How do I not know you're lying? If your name is actually Sasha? Could be a made up one; fake." you said with a jaded expression.

"I promise, I promise look" She pulled out her id placing it in your hands as you stared at it and shrugged, "Could be one of these fake ones to be honest"

"Awe please" she said pushing out her bottom lip as you sighed, "No." you replied back as Sasha looked around the room.

"Wait. Do you mean no to the food or?" You nodded grabbing the fork as she stuttered trying to come up with something else.

"I'm not giving you all of it but we can share, even though I don't know who you are but you do seem desperate. So why not" you shrugged your shoulders as she squealed grabbing her fork.

She didn't even wait for you to at least swallow your food and was still going in. She let out a burp as you stared at her smiling.

"Thank you" she dragged out the word. You only nodded not wanting to say anything else. She was about to stand up till you grabbed her hand.

"Oh and when you're ready to leave tell me so I can drop you off" Sasha said. You stared at her with a confused face telling her to sit down again.

"Can you please tell me what happened? Honestly don't know how I got here." you mentioned as she nodded.
"But do you remember some stuff?" She asked you as you nodded.

"Okay so you got drunk, threw up a lot and my friend was nice enough to bring you here. He tried to ask you for your address but you were slurring on your words so he just decided to bring you here" Sasha explained as you nodded, having a clue of who they were.

"So you really showed me your id because of food?" Sasha nodded at what you said standing up again. You went over to the bathroom brushing your teeth and deciding to take a shower when you get home instead and then realized you haven't peeped your phone since you woke up.

You went outside with your toothbrush still in your mouth looking under the pillows and your phone was no where to be found. You asked Sasha if she found your phone anywhere and described your phone case for her.

"Ohh do you mean the one over there?" She said pointing towards the bed as you turned around still not seeing it, "I mean under"

You squatted down and found your phone there and thanked her walking to the bathroom again. You tried to turn on your phone and was only met by a black screen. You groaned putting you phone down on the sink hurrying up.