4.

𝟖:𝟓𝟒 𝐀𝐌

❃ "Thanks Mani bae" you said giving her a kiss on the cheek as you closed her car door. Imani wanted to pick you and Olga up for today because she was feeling 'nice'. You wore some of the new clothes you had bought at the mall the last time.

"Y/n with the new fit okay!" Imani hollered as you smiled, "Pretty right?" Imani nodded along with Olga.

Olga didn't say a word and just kept looking outside, daydreaming about whatever. You already knew the reason why even though you told her not to worry. You placed your hands on her eyes, covering them and saw her tremble. She wined out your name hitting your hand away from her face because of her mascara.

"Olga you're nervous, aren't you?" You peeked your head over her shoulder as she side eyes you. "I'm not nervous or anything I'm just imagining how it'll go"

"Because you're nervous" you shook your head as she groaned then saw her turn to you, "And you're not nervous?"

You shrugged your shoulders, "Why would I be? 'Cause of that nigga Jeans or whatever? Puh lease. Ion even know him to have an issue with him; ion know how this man looks like either way" you said rolling your eyes while crossing your legs and leaning back into the seat as Imani checked you out in the rear view mirror.

Olga chuckled when she understood what you said, "Did you just call him jeans?" you nodded looking out the window and heard Olga giggle. You then got a message from Mikasa and you stared at your phone screen.

𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

                                        mikasa :)

mikasa :)
y/n can you come into my office
when you get here?
please?

                                                                            you
                                                                yeah why?

mikasa :)
jean needs the documents you have
like right now.

                                                                            you
                                                             which one?

mikasa :)
the sketch of the new floor plan
you have it?
right?

                                                                            you
                                                                          wait.
                                                              floor plan??

mikasa :)
y/n.
yes. the floor plan.
please tell me you have it.

you
let me check

mikasa :)
please.

You looked through your bag looking for the documents Mikasa was talking about while mumbling 'sketch' under your breath as you opened each file. You started to get worried realizing, there were no sketches in your file. Just printed out papers.

You let out a nervous chuckle staring inside your bag, "Olga?" She turned her head at your voice, "Did Mikasa ever...you know tell me anything about a floor plan? and sketch?" Olga looked away, batting her eyelashes trying to remember and quickly nodded.