At five

───✱*.。:。✱*.:✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

"At five, Hareej lost her mom to the battle of cancer, she lost her dad the same year to overdrinking" Kenzie shouted with all of her might at me and I can swear I felt the building shake.

She eyed me closely before continuing "My mother left me AT FIVE and my brother had to go with" .

she was now crying profusely.
"My twin brother, the only sibling I had" she cried "was forcefully taken away from me at the age of five".

Looking at me directly in the eye.she said "AT FIVE, you were running around in your sitting room, with your fuckíng brother trying to get the goddamn chocolate from him,with you Mom and Dad supporting you, you got it".

What the hell. I was now angered,she had no right.
"You..." I started before she cut me off.

"You were a happy little girl with a loving family AT FIVE" she smiled sadly at me.
Little did she know...

Trying to calm my nerves I gritted my teeth. looked over to her trying to even her breathing and Hareej who has been sitting silently, terrified of the outburst she had never seen of Kenzie before.
I broke my knuckles and said in my most silent voice gritting my teeth.
"You don't know shit" and walked straight into my room.

Heyy
It's my first time writing on Wattpad
I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it

Looking forward to hearing from y'all😊