☆ Bucky- Saved ☆

Based off the prompt ^^^

They throw me back into my cell. They just wiped me again. Except this time I tried to fight back so they beat me too, but I wouldn't remember.

I lay on the freezing ground, shaking. Hydra took me a few years ago when I was on a coffee run. My stupid boss ordered me to get coffee. As glad as I am to get away from my boss, I was still didn't want to be kidnap. Once again, I didn't remember that though.

I cry at the sharp pain pulsing in my head. My whole body shaking due to be extremely cold and in pain.

The only thing I remember is my name and The Winter Soldier. I would never tell them that though. They would find a way to erase it, and quite frankly I want to remember him.

He hasn't been around lately, but when he was we would sometimes chat between our cells. It wasn't a long conversation like two friends, instead it was a quiet comforting cry for help.

We could never help each other. To be honest I'm glad that's the only thing I remember. I'm not sure I want to remember anything else. He's the only thing keeping from going too insane.

I hear a loud crash. I whimper at the noise causing my head to pound even more. I can hear fighting and gunshots. People raid the facility.

Cells are being broken and people are helping everyone out. I want to cry out, tell them I'm here, but I can't even stop groaning from the pain.

"Is that all of them?". "No. I know for sure there's one more. I just don't know where.".

"Buck how are you so sure. We have to hurry. Let's go. Now.". "I-i remember her Steve. We used to talk about leaving. ".

"Well I don't see her.". "Shes in a special part of the base where they keep the strongest soldiers.".

I hear foot steps getting closer and closer causing my head to spin. "You're here." He whispers in awe. I attempt to nod as hot tears run down my face.

He breaks the lock with his metal arm. "Oh what did they do to you?" He sighs. "Can you stand?" I nod shakily, trying to control my body. I use the wall to help me up.

As soon as I'm up, dizziness hits me like a train. ( ;) train lol) My knees give out and I can feel myself falling back to the floor. The room went blurry and i feel like I'm about to die. I reach for the door to try to keep me rooted but it slips between my hands.

Before I come in contact with the ground, he catches me. He sets me down gently. "S-sorry." I whimper. "I-.".

"Its okay." He says hooking an arm under my leg and one behind my back. He lifts me up bridal style and smiles at me. "I've got you. I always will.".

○●○●

Short but yah. Idrk what to say. Vote! Idk peace