12th Grimuald Place

Sirius POV

I am alone.

Everyone in the order went back to their own houses last night after the meeting.

Mr and Mrs Weasley offered to stay but I told them to go and relax. To be honest I just wanted to get away from Mrs Weasley. Was I regretting that choice?......Yes yes I was.

I sat at the empty table with a mug of black coffee. Everything was slient, the only thing you could hear was Kreacher complaining to my mother about well everything.

As I looked down at my mug of black coffee, all I could think about of us all back at Hogwarts. Before life went to hell.

Flash back

It was the beginning of fourth year. I had started to grow a crush on a certain werewolf even if I wouldn't admit it.

It was a Monday morning, we were all sitting eating breakfast.

Next to me was James with his messy black hair, his glasses which looked a little wonky, his tie loosely tied around his neck, his top button of his shirt was undone which allowed his tie to be loose enough so he could breath but not to loose so it didn't look messy. He was eating his eggs while talking to us all but I wasn't focused on what he was saying, all I know is that it was something about Lily but after two years of her going to be 'his girlfriend' I stopped listening, to be fair I think we all did.

Across from James was Peter, who was a bit chubby, with his dirty blond hair, he would try to copy James school uniform but that never worked so he looked a mess to but it politely. He eat his breakfast which consisted of bacon, eggs and more. While doing this he was clearly playing attention to James rant about Lily's eyes.

And then there was Remus.

He was next to Peter. His hair was a mix between blonde and brown but wasn't quite dirty blonde with curlys which gave his hair a messy look, his golden eyes which you could only see them moving from word to word as he read his book, he had the type of smile with was a bit wonky but it was an amazing smile. Remus didn't have a messy uniform but it wasn't tidy either, he had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his tie the same as James. As he ate his breakfast which was toast and a cup of tea while reading his book, he would often look up at the rest of them so he would look like he was listening.

Then me obviously. I sat across from Remus which I always tried to do, if I was next to him it gave me the need to touch him even just our feet so I tryed not to sit next to him but sitting across from him I could accidentally let my foot touch him and I could look at him without it being obvious. I had my shoulder length black hair, the earrings, the really messy uniform which consisted of my untucked shirt, my tie which was very loose on my neck.

I was making my black coffee which Remus asked why I liked black coffee. I would always reply with it's as dark as my soul. Which James would reply with you said you had one. We would all laugh it was something that happened everyday.

Flashback over

I was bought out of my flashback as Rmeus came flying through the flo network. I put my mug down and rushed over to see what was up.

"Sirius, it's harry, he thinks your at the Ministry of Magic with Voldemort, we need to go now!" shouted Remus.

"Okay let's go! Remus?" I asked.

As Remus turned around he seen the look on my face so he nodded.

"Incase something happens" I started to say.

I went to continue but got interrupted by Remus.

"Nothing is going to happen, I won't allow it" demanded Remus.

I wasn't talking any chances though, he deserved to know.

"Just incase, just know that I still love you" I admitted.

"I know, I love you too" admitted Remus.

They didn't have to time to kiss, they both hoped they could later.

But little did they know what was going to happen......