Laying on the grass... (Chapter 1)

(Y/N'S POV)

Today I was on the place I'm always at when I need to relax and spend time with myself. I was laying on the soft grass, it felt good. There was some breeze that came through, and lifted up my hair. It was morning, so I could stay there as much as I wanted. I picked up some of the lawn's herbs and tried to throw them away, but they accidentally landed on my face. I giggled, I loved it when I laughed.

I rolled around the field, and got all covered up with grass. It tickled! (A/N: am i accidentally writing Y/N in a bottle personality? oh god-). One of the things I liked to do in my spare time was be on this place.

It's a place where fresh air comes by, the grass always feels soft and gentle towards my body, and the views are perfect. I saw the beautiful sky with a bright, shiny sun. 

I eventually got bored, so I decided to explore. My dad said that "exploring more than you should could lead into problems". I didn't quite know what he meant with that but well... he's gone now, wouldn't matter if I took a different path today... right?

As I got up and removed the grass from my clothes, I looked around my environment.

This is gonna be fun.

I walked through the grassy hill, admiring everything. Another thing I loved from this place is that I was alone, so I could do whatever I wanted. My minutes of glory, let's say.

I kept looking around the parts of the place I hadn't known about, and it just got prettier as I walked far and far.

The place seemed wonderful! I had never seen that part of this pretty place. It's got all sorts of animals! Like butterflies, bunnies, bees... (A/N: AAAAAAAAAND OF COURSE I had to make Y/N a Mary Sue)

As I sprinted looking for something interesting, I crashed with somebody.

Ugh... my head hurts...

Wait... where am I?

🍁tImEsKiP 10 mInUtEs🍁

"Yes, after I hit them, they apparently fell unconscious... They seem like they're really sensible." I heard a male voice say. It sounded soothing.

"You sure they're alive?" A woman asked the other. Wait, are they talking about me? Wait, what's happening?

"Mhm" the person answered. After I could open my eyes and sit down instead of laying down I saw what seemed an ambulance with a nurse, and a man who looked kinda like the one that I crashed into some minutes ago. 

"Oh, you're alive!" The nurse said. I heard the man with a gray shirt murmur to himself "Thank God I don't have to pay for this accident". He looked kind of pissed. But I ignored it.

"Hello lady! Say, can you tell me what happened in the past couple minutes?" I asked, trying to sound polite.

"Sure!" The nurse said. "Apparently you crashed paths with Circle," she made a sign towards the man. Ooh, so his name is Circle. "And now you're here. You fell unconscious for nearly 10 minutes, sweetie. But hey, you survived right? Here, have a lollipop." She seemed really kind! 

She gave me a cherry flavored lollipop and I smiled. Cherry is my favorite flavor. 

Circle went to the nurse and whispered to her "You know they're not a child, right?". The woman just shrugged with a smile.

"Oh, and by the way, the name's Tulip. And this young man is my brother, he's called Circle. Wait, I already said that. Sorry!" She apologized.

"Then, why hello misses Tulip! My name is Y/N." My vision was still somewhat blurry but I swore I saw Circle blush for no apparent reason. I smiled. He seems cute...

"Oh welp, I have to leave but before that, do you have any family or any place to live?" I sighed. My parents kicked me out of my room and used it as my new baby sister's room. So technically I still have a home, but nowhere to sleep other than out of the house.

"Nope, misses Tulip." I said. I felt nervous.

"Oh silly, you can call me Tulip if you'd like! Or Tul, your choice." She chuckled. "Anyways, would you like to sleep at Circle and I's home?" I saw Circle attempting to shut her up, but failing.

"W-Why, that'd be great!" I stuttered. I always stutter in times like this. Why though?

"Then, you can come!" She said. She then signaled as to where leave the small hospital office (A/N: those exist? Idk) and enter her house-house.

HELL-O JELL-O GUYS! hope you liked the first chapter of this x reader! (My first one btw) so if you note I can change some things then tell me! 

Luv u sweeties!

800 words)